What Lego set did you buy today?

Guest eightbrick

I just bought 20x of Ninjago 2507 Fire Temple NISB for $125 each including shipping charges.

Free Money.

Shut the front door! May I inquire where you got that amazing find? Congrats!

Shut the front door! May I inquire where you got that amazing find? Congrats!

It wasn't that hard. I found a seller on brick link that had a lot and worked with him on price for the whole deal. Seller was in UK so it really helped on the shipping to buy in bulk. The 2507 EOL'd in the UK after the USA so the price is relatively lower. That was the key for this deal. These 20 will go nicely with the four I have from late last year.

Guest eightbrick

It wasn't that hard. I found a seller on brick link that had a lot and worked with him on price for the whole deal. Seller was in UK so it really helped on the shipping to buy in bulk. The 2507 EOL'd in the UK after the USA so the price is relatively lower. That was the key for this deal. These 20 will go nicely with the four I have from late last year.

Nice job! Good on you for negotiating a deal :D

It didn't hurt that Amazon there has a firesale on them last year. 30 odd pound if I remember correctly. I wish I had scored more but was still limited in what I would get. At $125 each, it is still a steal. Well done!

That's pretty smart. Often USA investors are taking advantage of other countries because of their unfortunate inflated prices. The tables have turned...

Nice job, Deez_Brickz!

Guest ph4tb0i

2 orc forges (tested using gift cards to shop at LEGO Shop at Home USA to deliver to US Warehouse since they no longer accept my Cdn credit cards to do it and it looks it like it shipped!) 

If only we could double dip VIP points by buying GCs then another lego set. :(

Picked up some 4440 Forest Police Station for $49.99, reg $79.99, at Freddys. Northwest people will know where this is.

Freddy's has some great deals. I am playing chicken with this set a bit, seems like it could be a while before retirement, but when they clear these out they aren't going to stock them again. It has sat on a lot of shelves though. Cool set and a great value at that price I think.

Picked up at Walmart tonight:

Vamp Hurst x2: $12.50

Hero Factory 2283 $13

Alien Conquest 7051 for $9.50

Also picked up a couple Mega Bloks WOW and Halo sets. Retail was like $70 and I got them for $12.50 and $15. Anyone else have any of these sets? Looking to make a quick flip with them.

Yesterday I bought the MBA Inventors set. Steampunk Lego, too cool. Hopefully I'll have some time to crack it open this weekend. My wife built the Hot Dog Stand and was very pleased :)

Can you post a pic of the hot dog stand?  I'm curious to see it built..

Can you post a pic of the hot dog stand?  I'm curious to see it built..

That goes double for me.

I'm becoming a very big fan of all of these MBA sets!

As the series progresses, so does the level of design; ergo, my interest is piqued. I realize each kit is supposed to be a progression in complexity from the last but the later ones really are the better designs compared to the beginners kits.

Talking to the store manager, he said the new MBA sets have been their best sellers lately. I got the last Inventors set, and there was only one adventure set left. Might be good for a quick flip if you're into that. Also, the Creator Treehouse and the new Creator plane had both sold out twice already.

I'd love to post a pic of the hot dog stand for you, but I'm on my ipad1, so... yeah, that's why my avatar is stock, too. I'm too lazy to boot up my pc unless i'm making money :)

Guest TabbyBoy

Believe it or not.... I heard that a local garden centre selling Lego had gone belly up and was having a clearance sale.  I just bought 4 mint Orc Forges at

Picked up at Walmart tonight:

Vamp Hurst x2: $12.50

Hero Factory 2283 $13

Alien Conquest 7051 for $9.50

Also picked up a couple Mega Bloks WOW and Halo sets. Retail was like $70 and I got them for $12.50 and $15. Anyone else have any of these sets? Looking to make a quick flip with them.

I need to move to the U.S.   Such bargains to be found there!