What Lego set did you buy today?

2x Vampyre Hearse for $26.12 in my Gold Box ... lowest ive seen it ... 

should i get more ...hmmmmm

KMart had them on clearance for $13. But online sold out pretty quickly. The $26.12 is the second lowest price I've seen. I dont think they have great investment potential alone but I think they pair up nicely with VC. At $26 I would kind of be on the fence about getting more than a few.

Got a Death Star for 306.62, tax included (plus hot dog cart).

Had a 10% coupon and the guy gave me an additional 15% off for some shelf wear on the box (not bad).

It was also the last one in the store and the guy said he thinks it will be retired soon with the SSD.  Yes, I know that Lego employees can be unreliable.

Had a 10% coupon and the guy gave me an additional 15% off for some shelf wear on the box (not bad).

It was also the last one in the store and the guy said he thinks it will be retired soon with the SSD.  Yes, I know that Lego employees can be unreliable.

Was this in Columbus, OH?  Just curious?  I'd be all over that too...

• Like 1

Funny, during my last store visit the employee said the SSD would "never" retire, lol. Awesome price on the DS by the way.

• Like 1

I noticed at ****** that Kmart has 6.0% cash back again, also I had some shop your way reward thing. I found Olivia's Invention Workshop, I have not seen that in quite a while, so I got six of them and 1 of the small red Creator cottages. All in all I saved $10.97 off retail. Good enough for me considering the Friends set has been gone for a while. I ordered yesterday and everything was shipped out today, but from two different places, they had to check stores for the Friends set and they had them. If interested it still says you can add the Invention Workshop to cart. And don't forget to use ******, I'm new to ****** and I love it so far.

Also I did the YOYO 17.76% thing, again through ****** (extra 1%,every little bit helps) and bought a 7498 City Police Station for $78.94. Been wanting a second police station, best deal I could find right now. I'm happy :thumbsup:

15 x 30151 - City Mining Dozer at $2.00 a bag.

15 x 30181 - Creator Helicopter at $2.00 a bag.

13 x 30086 - Ninjago Hidden Sword at $2.00 a bag.

This now brings me to a healthy collection of 85 Polybags now, having paid a total of $140.00 for them all, an average of $1.65 a bag.

:shifty:

Visited a Walmart that I literally was at just 4 days ago and found a MSIB 7189 - Mill Village Raid just sitting on the shelf for $20.00 clearance. It was not there when I went last week for sure. They must've just dug it out from the back or something? Either way I grabbed that thing and left in a hurry.

This is what I live for. I bought everyone I found for 50% off last year. Sold them all except for one to keep. Amazing set. Amazing deal. Enjoy!

Guest eightbrick

15 x 30151 - City Mining Dozer at $2.00 a bag.

15 x 30181 - Creator Helicopter at $2.00 a bag.

13 x 30086 - Ninjago Hidden Sword at $2.00 a bag.

This now brings me to a healthy collection of 85 Polybags now, having paid a total of $140.00 for them all, an average of $1.65 a bag.

:shifty:

Nice! I love polybags, they look so... perfect unopened and are the most shipper-easy type of packaging in the Lego world.