What Lego set did you buy today?

Visited a Walmart that I literally was at just 4 days ago and found a MSIB 7189 - Mill Village Raid just sitting on the shelf for $20.00 clearance. It was not there when I went last week for sure. They must've just dug it out from the back or something? Either way I grabbed that thing and left in a hurry.

• Like 1

Visited a Walmart that I literally was at just 4 days ago and found a MSIB 7189 - Mill Village Raid just sitting on the shelf for $20.00 clearance. It was not there when I went last week for sure. They must've just dug it out from the back or something? Either way I grabbed that thing and left in a hurry.

Nice score, Wit.  Really jealous.  That's an awesome set that I would build and display in an instant...

Had a chance to do a little price matching. Really saving up for the upcoming Bonus Black Friday sale in July at Target! :hyper:

Minifigures Character Encyclopedia

The Toy Soldier has become my favorite alongside the Clockwork Robot and will look supersweet come this Christmas in a holiday display! The lady at customer service actually found a better deal through Walmart than Amazon and I bought it for a little more than $10. The book is cool too and I wanted it anyway so it's all good.

Superman: Metropolis Showdown

Clone Troopers vs. Droidekas

Managed to get these for $9.97 each. I had not known about the discount available at Walmart for the Republic Troopers vs. Sith Troopers set until too late cause when I got to price match, Amazon sold out. I'll try to remember next time. Oh well. Thanks for letting me know either way about that one, Coneil.

Comanche Camp

The $4 off is probably the best I'll get around here so I did the unthinkable and got this totally just released brand new set already. Unless a really good deal for the others happens very soon, I'm leaving those for much later.

Anakin's Jedi Interceptor

I kinda been wanting this Target exclusive for a while but no luck on sales. Last one left on the shelf for what seems like forever and the price scanner said nothing left back in the stockroom so away with me it went.

^mmatthie, nice purchase on the Orc Forges!

I found a Medusa!  Walked through my local TRU since they expanded their Lego displays and wanted to see if they were selling Robin Redcycles without min $30 purchase (no luck)...new store layout had racks of Series 10 bags and noticed one bag was bigger than the rest just walking by.  Guess it's noticable even without smooshing haha.  Didn't bother looking for more as I was happy with just one.  Medusa will go great with my next moc this summer - perfect timing.  This eases my Lego fix for the day :)     

Today was my first time going to yard sales looking for things to flip. And I found LEGO! It was only a quart ziplock bag full, but I got it for $2. And when I got home and sorted through it, I found that I have a 99% complete 3833 Krusty Krab Adventures, plus 3 Star Wars Hoth figures and a few miscellaneous pieces. Not bad for the first day, I think.  :money:

Today was my first time going to yard sales looking for things to flip. And I found LEGO! It was only a quart ziplock bag full, but I got it for $2. And when I got home and sorted through it, I found that I have a 99% complete 3833 Krusty Krab Adventures, plus 3 Star Wars Hoth figures and a few miscellaneous pieces. Not bad for the first day, I think.  :money:

Not bad at all, for 2 bucks. 

I went back to the Walmart that had the two Quinjet Aerial Battle boxes that I was debating taking for $30.00 because of the trashed boxes. One month ago, I thought I cleaned out this Walmart of Weathertops when I found five for $20.00 (one of my best scores to date), and in the time since have found no evidence to support they had more or were getting more.

However, to my horror/surprise, I found another three boxes of Attack on Weathertop also at $20.00 in the clearance section with the Quinjets! Though two of them had been crushed by some very heavy scooter toy that had been callously placed on top of them, I bought them anyway.

I ended up taking the bad boxes to another Walmart for an even exchange for better boxes. Apart from some strange looks it all turned out ok!

Guest eightbrick

I got 2 haunted houses, vampyre castle, an open unimog 8110, and an imperial flagship. Excited to build all these! :)

Nice haul! I hate reading this thread... :rofl:

Picked up a Creator Apple Tree House (5891) today from Amazon.com.  I've been watching them for a couple weeks at $42.97, waiting for a price drop.  They had 13 or so left when I ordered mine, so I don't expect them to be in stock again.  I wanted to add one to my Brickfolio, just in case I might keep or sell later, but I may get more at TRU is they run another BOGO soon.

Craigslist find of 24 hero factory--complete but no boxes/paperwork for 60. Figured my son could enjoy them for a while..then sell them on for a small profit

Hero Factory has some gems in it, and I don't think many LEGO investors take it seriously enough. That Black Phantom set was clearancing for $13.00 bucks here, and I flipped mine for over $60.00, though it may be a bit of a stray data point, it's something I think more people need to pay attention to.

Hero Factory has some gems in it, and I don't think many LEGO investors take it seriously enough. That Black Phantom set was clearancing for $13.00 bucks here, and I flipped mine for over $60.00, though it may be a bit of a stray data point, it's something I think more people need to pay attention to.

I agree, I've flipped several clearanced $12 Black Phantoms and $12 Rocka sets for $60+.  They've been a great investment for me.

As  far as additional purchases today, check your KMart Shop Your Way Rewards balance folks.  I just had $15 show up out of nowhere today.  I went ahead and purchased another Ninjago: Epic Dragon Battle for $81.30 using a $10 off $100 coupon and also took advantage of 6% cash back from EBates.