What Lego set did you buy today?

11 hours ago, cory730 said:

Bionicle Day. All $5 except Skull Basher was $2. Also price matched Pop Star Bus and Lighthouse at TRU with rewards to get to 50% off. And 5 Police Station Target.com

20160526_190622.jpg

My kids would go nuts over $5 bionicles and so would I. The new bionicle figures are a huge improvement over the older ones IMO.

3x 60112 Fire Engine for 25.45€/piece

I really like the look of this set and think it will do well post retirement.

The price is 10€ lower than MSRP in most other countries and there was 15% off... Seals are 46S5 so that's good too.

Went to Lego store to get free Captain America polybag. Bought 31035 Beach Hut on sale for $23.99 and 31046 Fast Car on sale for $15.99. My 11 year old daughter loves the modulars and creator houses. My 5 year old son will build anything I bring him.

Friday seems to be the day my Lego store marks down items.

They also had 31050 Corner Deli for $31.99 which I bought a couple months ago at the same price.

I have to say 31052 Vacation Getaways, 31051 Lighthouse Point and 31053 Treehouse Adventures all look pretty cool in person. Will have to find these discounted somewhere down the road.

On 25.5.2016 at 2:04 AM, Robertx said:

I broke down and bought a GG for $9 at Walmart. my son isn't a big fan of these nor am I, but figured for that price let's build one and see how it goes. 

It took me quite some time to figure this one out!

My first association was GG=Green Grocer. :rolleyes:

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, GregP said:

Picked up another Poe's X-wing from tesco for £45 with a club card boost.

seems like this set should be heading to EOL sooner than later given another X-wing variant hitting the shelves in order to avoid cannibalizing. or at least i just hope it does since i have accumulated a stash.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, cladner said:

seems like this set should be heading to EOL sooner than later given another X-wing variant hitting the shelves in order to avoid cannibalizing. or at least i just hope it does since i have accumulated a stash.  

Yep, I'm hoping so.

I had a choice between Poe's X-wing or IST. Got more ISTs so thought I'd get another X wing. Like you said surely it's only a matter of time before Poe's whip gets the chop.

• Like 1

Picked up a used 6211 - Imperial Star Destroyer with all minifigs and instructions and only a couple missing pieces off CL for $75 for my personal display collection.  Pretty stoked, since I'm new to the game and never got a shot at these older sets. 

5 minutes ago, Manse1001 said:

Picked up at used Simpsons Kwik-E-Mart, 100%, box and instructions all mint for £100. Keeping for personal collection, always been a Simpsons fan over the years, and the build looks good fun, plus the kids will love playing with it!!

plus hopefully they put the stickers on so you won't have to deal with that nightmare.

17122735777_af7c5a2cf3_z.jpg

Bought 3x 42048 Technic Race Kart from Jet.com for $61.44 incl. tax and shipping. Comes out to $19.23 each before tax (36% off) after waiving returns and utilizing a 15% off coupon. These are for my educational business (easy to explain how steering and gearboxes work in this little model), will buy a few more over the next few weeks.