What Lego set did you buy today?

1 hour ago, wolvergeek said:

Picked up 10230 Mini Modulars - complete with unopened bag 5 w/box and instructions for $99 shipped on the Bay.

Picked up 10184 Town Plan - used complete with box and manuals for $185 on CL.

Both sets look great. 10230 looks like it was barely touched.

Wow ... I want 10230 for under $100 as well please. Guess I should start looking :)

• Like 1

Wow ... I want 10230 for under $100 as well please. Guess I should start looking

One of my white whales. I didn't pick it up when I could. Missed it when it went on sale. It never came back. I Bricklinked it, but it was my first BL project.

Someday I'll BL it again and do a better job. I really like it. I've also got an LDD of the next 5 modulars (through either DO or PR can't remember) that someone MOC'd.

35 minutes ago, Darth_Raichu said:

Found a small rift in time space continuum today that allowed me to buy NISB 3818 Bikini Bottom Undersea Party for 30% off MSRP :cool:

That "rift in the space time continuum" wouldn't happen to be one of those 'Walmart' anomalies would it?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, LahH001 said:

Picked up a SSD for £600 for personal collection.  Its been opened, but all bags sealed and box and instructions in mint condition.

You'll have fun building this.  Just make sure you've a huge area to build it on.  It's a fiddly build on par with some architecture sets for the number of small pieces however the finished model is just epic.  I love the addition of the Mini ISD alongside. 

I picked up the Parisian Restaurant which is my first modular.  Figured was time for some buildings as I have so much Lego City stuff to go with them.

While it appears to get a bad rap here, I like Petshop (as it is two separate builds that can be swapped - and you can do reverse builds to get mirror image builds of both - provides a lot of versatility for build / display).

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, kris_1973 said:

While it appears to get a bad rap here, I like Petshop (as it is two separate builds that can be swapped - and you can do reverse builds to get mirror image builds of both - provides a lot of versatility for build / display).

I actually like & want the Pet Shop.  I was thinking of getting that one for my next Modular. :)

• Like 1

Was able to snag built and complete (with minifigs and accessories) 7779 The Batman Dragster: Catwoman Pursuit, 7888 The Tumbler: Joker's Ice Cream Surprise, 7886 The Batcycle: Harley Quinn's Hammer Truck, and 7782 The Batwing: The Joker's Aerial Assualt off of Craigslist for $100 total. Should be a nice flip.

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, edgecrusher said:

Was able to snag built and complete (with minifigs and accessories) 7779 The Batman Dragster: Catwoman Pursuit, 7888 The Tumbler: Joker's Ice Cream Surprise, 7886 The Batcycle: Harley Quinn's Hammer Truck, and 7782 The Batwing: The Joker's Aerial Assualt off of Craigslist for $100 total. Should be a nice flip.

jokertattoo.jpg

• Like 1

This is a follow up to my deal/no deal post from last week.  Picked up 2 separate deals:

1.  Brand new Town Hall, grand Emporium and UCS R2D2

2.  Used and built UCS sets with instructions and box:. SSD, Imperial Shuttle, Bwing, Tie Interceptor.....and current sets red5, sandcrawler, tie fighter, slave 1.

only missing box for the shuttle.  All for $4000 CAD.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by Vader888
  • Like 6

48 minutes ago, Vader888 said:

This is a follow up to my deal/no deal post from last week.  Picked up 2 separate deals:

1.  Brand new Town Hall, grand Emporium and UCS R2D2

2.  Used and built UCS sets with instructions and box:. SSD, Imperial Shuttle, Bwing, Tie Interceptor.....and current sets red5, sandcrawler, tie fighter, slave 1.

only missing box for the shuttle.  All for $4000 CAD.

That's like $75 US, sweet!

• Like 8