What Lego set did you buy today?

2x 75106 Imperial Assault Carrier- $30 each at WM

2x 75082 Tie Adv Prototype- $19 each at WM

2x 75082 Tie Adv Prototype- $9 each at another WM

1x 75048 The Phantom- $26 at B&N (planning on building this one with the Ghost)

1x 76023 The Tumbler- $200 from Target

• Like 9

Heartlake Shopping Mall for 45 in the clearance section at Walmart. Going to build it tonight for my daughter to wake up to. 

Good luck with that. That thing is huge with lots of tiny pieces.

Those kind of sets I build the main building first and give them that. Then I slowly give out the peripherals, like the vehicle and some of the extra minifigs. That way it keeps being fresh and I have something to use as an award later on. And it can save you half an hour to an hour off the initial assembly.

I pace out the Legos for my kids like a morphine drip.

• Like 2

Good luck with that. That thing is huge with lots of tiny pieces.

Those kind of sets I build the main building first and give them that. Then I slowly give out the peripherals, like the vehicle and some of the extra minifigs. That way it keeps being fresh and I have something to use as an award later on. And it can save you half an hour to an hour off the initial assembly.

I pace out the Legos for my kids like a morphine drip.

I work similarly, but in the opposite direction. My daughter is 4.5 so she just wants the minifigures and builds amazing creations with the bricks she has.

Starting today local department store chain Karstadt has 20% off all LEGO sets. I used this opportunity to get the only copy of 75094 Imperial Shuttle Tydirium they had on display for 63.99€. It's not the best deal ever but I fear this set might be more or less gone from retail in half a year.

• Like 1

Drove to Po-Dunk to get more Walmart $35 M.Falcon 3.75" Battle Action sets. They were sold out. But then this happened.. I heard the Lego isle calling out... Grievous $9.. Cody and Obi Wan $5. They were all still there because they were still marked at regular price. 

image.jpeg

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, donbee said:

I found a Tapsy at a Target today. First time I've found one in the wild. Best mixel I've seen yet =)

I had a $5 gift card that I got for buying toilet paper or something. So I splurged and paid retail.

He is what I was using for my filler during May The 4th sales at LEGO Shop at Home, since he was only $4.

• Like 1

Took advantage of another business trip and spent the day going around to targets

20x 30053 cruiser polybag

5x 30246 shuttle polybag

20x 30276 first order tie polybag

36x series 10 mini fig untouched

20x 5004077 target Christmas gift box ( they had 100 on the shelf)

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, glostik said:

Took advantage of another business trip and spent the day going around to targets

20x 30053 cruiser polybag

5x 30246 shuttle polybag

20x 30276 first order tie polybag

36x series 10 mini fig untouched

20x 5004077 target Christmas gift box ( they had 100 on the shelf)

I asked in the other thread what you meant by Cruiser polybag.  I wasn't expecting it to be 30053!  Geez...are you shopping in @exciter1's neighborhood?

• Like 1