What Lego set did you buy today?

5 minutes ago, Alpinemaps said:

Found a couple of Changing Seasons hidden at Walmart for $13. Then went to TRU and picked up the Giant Man Civil War set for $28 after 20%, TRUTH and Rewards.

Is this coming from the man who claimed there wasn't even as much as a clearance shelf in SoCal? Sounds like you found it :)

• Like 1

Assault on hoth. Broken box at Lego store for 250 +1000 vip points. Had 80 vip points and 80 dollars left on my gift card from May 4th. Used 40 dollars of ****** and came out of pocket 30 dollars and got back 60 dollars in VIP points. Going to my BL so I could care less about the box condition.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Phil B said:

Is this coming from the man who claimed there wasn't even as much as a clearance shelf in SoCal? Sounds like you found it :)

Thanks.  I wasn't going to resist at $13, I love the set.

The clearance deals happen here, but it's much harder to get them.  Usually we don't get what everyone else gets.  But sometimes we get lucky.  

Went looking for @Alpinemaps' $13 Changing Seasons at the WM after teaching class, but they were all still $49.67. Found a few things in clearance - ready to take a gamble:

70151 Chima Speedor for $4 - Either for parts or gift or otherwise for my son.

44027 Hero Factory Breeze Fleas for $14.97 (RRP) - Don't know where this came from, hadn't seen it on the shelf before, but seeing it sells for ~$40 on Amazon and BL I thought I'd risk it.

71306 Uniter of Stone for my son's collection - $7

1 minute ago, Phil B said:

Went looking for @Alpinemaps' $13 Changing Seasons at the WM after teaching class, but they were all still $49.67. Found a few things in clearance - ready to take a gamble:

44027 Hero Factory Breeze Fleas for $14.97 (RRP) - Don't know where this came from, hadn't seen it on the shelf before, but seeing it sells for ~$40 on Amazon and BL I thought I'd risk it.

This one has 3 rare parts in it needed if you want to Bricklink the UCS 4623002 Batman Batpod that was given away last year in a LEGO promotion.  I think folks were selling 6 of those as a set for close to $75 last year.

• Like 2

Stopped by TRU yesterday. All with 20% off coupon + 10% TRUTH + Free Ninjago battle pack and double points for credit card. 

Fun at the Park - $39.99  down to $28.79 pre-tax

Lighthouse Point - $59.99 down to $43.19 pre-tax

City Service Station - $89.99 down to $64.79 pre-tax

I'm going to save Vacation Getaway until June to get the Fountain at Lego

Got Kylo ren shuttle, first order tie, first order transporter, poe's x-wing, battle of takodana, Luke's land speeder, cad bane's speeder and Death Star final duel all nisb for $350 with free shipping from someone in a private Facebook group.