What Lego set did you buy today?

Got 3 of 75103 First Order Transporter @ $45 each from Wal-Mart. Boxes are pretty dinged up, but still sealed. If anything, I'll just build myself and start a small army. They also had a few 75112 General Grievous @ $17 each, again with modest box damage. But I was strapped for cash and figured the transporters were a better value. Not sure if it was a coincidence, but all of the sets 50% off were in damaged boxes.

Long story short. I returned my AoH that I had bought from Lego Shop at Home during the May 4th promotion and exchanged it for the UCS Tie Fighter, a couple SW Series 3 Micro's and 10 series 15 minifigs. Not deals to be had here. I actually paid about 10% more here in HI than I would have through Shop at Home. I just did not feel like going through the hassle of returning AoH and my local store said they would do an exchange. 

The silver lining is that the manager who did my return said I will not lose points from AoH and I actually ended up getting credit for 280 points. So the increase in price actually was more like a wash with the VIP points. 

The TF box was not in the best shape and it was the last one they had. I am not a collector and to be honest I might not even keep the box, so it really is not that big of a deal.

IMG_0377.jpg

IMG_0377 (1).jpg

Edited by cubfan78
  • Like 1

Finally went out looking for this round of WM clearance. 2 stops (not all for me, I'm a good sharer):

2x $49 IST

4x $45 FOT

7x $19 Tie Adv Proto

1x $25 SD Lighthouse

2x $54 HL Shopping Mall

1x $11.88 Portal Level Pack

Now I need to sell more so I can swipe the IACs when they get another round of clearance back to $30...left a few at $64

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Sfcommando14 said:

Finally went out looking for this round of WM clearance. 2 stops (not all for me, I'm a good sharer):

2x $49 IST

4x $45 FOT

7x $19 Tie Adv Proto

1x $25 SD Lighthouse

2x $54 HL Shopping Mall

1x $11.88 Portal Level Pack

Now I need to sell more so I can swipe the IACs when they get another round of clearance back to $30...left a few at $64

Been looking for an SD Lighthouse at $25, but all my WMs still have it at full price. Lucky you.

• Like 2

I picked up Lego Movie Super Secret Police Dropship #70815 for $59.99 and City Fire Emergency #60003 from the clearance area at Walmart. Both looked like the seals may have been tampered with, especially the Dropship so I popped them both open to make sure everything was present.  Everything was there and sealed in both. I'll move the Fire along, not sure about Dropship. The box was in pretty bad shape and it looks like a fun build. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

2 x Imperial Shuttle Tydirium + 1 x Trevi Fountain. Tesco online.

£75 worth of clubcard points with extra £15 discount also.

Edit - Also earned extra 1000 clubcard points for this transaction. Expecting all the decent stuff to be gone before too long.

Edited by BarryZola
Extra info