What Lego set did you buy today?

20 minutes ago, MarleyMoose said:

Anybody else find 75103 FOTs at $45?

4 stores in my area have them at this price.  I only visited one of the four the first night (Tuesday).  I haven't had time to hunt much further this week.  I know there were 8 or so at two of these four stores last weekend, but I only cleaned out the one.

12 minutes ago, BarryZola said:

16 x Germany team minifigures from UK Lego shop at home site. Search for DFB Mannschaft before they sell out. Limit 16. Can always swap doubles afterwards ;)

Are they going to be sold elsewhere in the UK or what's the deal with these being on LEGO Shop at Home with no picture or the correct price?

2 minutes ago, darkhorseoflego said:

Are they going to be sold elsewhere in the UK or what's the deal with these being on LEGO Shop at Home with no picture or the correct price?

No idea mate, just thought I would try and get a set in, in the small hope that they quickly sell out everywhere and there is enough demand left out there to turn a relatively quick profit. Might not work as planned, but not likely to lose out on much :)

2 hours ago, BarryZola said:

16 x Germany team minifigures from UK Lego shop at home site. Search for DFB Mannschaft before they sell out. Limit 16. Can always swap doubles afterwards ;)

Just got my 16 from LEGO Shop at Home!! Cheers for the heads up. 

• Like 1