What Lego set did you buy today?

4 hours ago, LegoEdison said:

i will be traveling to Europe in couple weeks. i was wondering how to get the complete series locally? did you buy the whole box and open it?

let him answer my question before u ban please :bow:

i just bought the series on eBay.de  

• Like 1

Another quick WM run off Cape instead of chores while the lady is a work today. Came home instead of my usual circuit just to be safe from the wrath. Back to chores. Also got a whole bunch of free He-man figures from one of my regular bar customers today too... I think there are some 80's Transformers in the box too.

4x 75103 FOT at $45 ea

4x 75112 Grievous at $17 ea

6x 76029 Iron Man vs. Ultron at $5 ea.

• Like 1

Just now, Brian92007 said:

I bought 40121 $9.99  I bought only one of them at my local Kmart. There's about 11 more left. Is this set a good buy for investment. I was thinking of going back and get the rest of them. What you brickpickers think.  I need some advice.  

If you are comfortable with about $3 profit per unit, go for it. These sell for just a bit over $20 right now. After fees, box, & shipping, you'll be looking at about $3 of profit. If you buy all 10, and list them, you may get lucky and have someone buy all 10 from you. Then your profit will almost double, and you can save a bunch on shipping. Good luck. 

1 minute ago, iahawks550 said:

Finally bought a Slave 1 at TRU with 20% and 10% and Gift Card Partial pay. Also got free Captain America cycle.

Was slave 1 $199 or $229? few days ago I found one but it was $229, so after %20 coupon and discounted GCs my price would still be ....hmmmm, maybe I should go back lol

and I'd get the free poly too