What Lego set did you buy today?

case of disney minifigures from target $227.95 after red card - asked the camera guy counter politely if he knew if the toy manager was on - he said he was toy manager.  asked if he had any disney lego minifigures didn't see any minifigures out on the floor (also i knew the bp stock tracker was showing over 180 at this store ) - - gave him the wife sent me out hunting for my kids birthday party giveaway-bag story . the young millennial nods in  understanding and takes some pity upon my apparently uncool gen-x situation,  goes in back and low and behold procures sealed case but won't or can't sell it to me in sealed case - said he needed to open it up to get one out to ring it up since there weren't any out even though i had the dcpi. no problem - i sell them by the set so at least its an unmolested set of 60 - hopefully i didn't get shorted a maleficent.

IMG_3316.JPG

Speaking of Frito Lay I also work there and called off today when I saw IST hitting $49 today. 4 states and 8 hours later got 3 at 1st store 25 min from my house. Also bought a Slave 1 at TRU where they brought me the box from back with scotch tape on seals. After I rang it up with all my rewards. And thats just the short story of crappy day. 

Bought my first used lot off craigslist. $220 all mini figures included. All used but in good shape. Not all have boxes or instructions but he described it correctly. Pretty happy but a bit overwhelmed because it's a huge lot. Anxious to get home and sort out. And yes, this one has the Deadpool and Wolverine. Made sure to check. Will post pics when I get home. 

image.jpg

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Salimr said:

I found some really old sets from 1991-1997 in great shape at a garage sale 2 minutes from my home. I thought she wanted 40 for each set, turns out she wanted 40 for everything :) 

i also got some old ninja castle a space ship and jet and more pirate stuff I am still sorting.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

That's an awesome deal man, very cool. But... what the hell is 6087 supposed to be? I was around for the molded dragon and the LURP/BURP, but what in the hell is this set supposed to BE? 

38 minutes ago, tjj1984 said:

That's an awesome deal man, very cool. But... what the hell is 6087 supposed to be? I was around for the molded dragon and the LURP/BURP, but what in the hell is this set supposed to BE? 

It is very odd. It is a bunch of rock pieces all over the place. It does have a neat trap made out of the rock like pieces and nice raised baseplates. 

25 minutes ago, mahler24 said:

71014 Die Mannschaft complete series!!!

i will be traveling to Europe in couple weeks. i was wondering how to get the complete series locally? did you buy the whole box and open it?

23 minutes ago, Bold-Arrow said:

I hate u . 1 week ban for u 

let him answer my question before u ban please :bow:

• Like 4

21 hours ago, thoroakenfelder said:

I received some bulk that I bought. almost the first thing I pulled out was the instruction book for Wolverine's Chopper Showdown. Turns out, after processing the whole box, no motorcycle, no helicopter, and no minifigures. What a tease. Deadpool would've made the whole box.

Had that happen to me as well. Bought a bulk lot with a bunch of instructions. Saw 10026 UCS Naboo Fighter instructions but no pieces or anything. Oh well. At least the instructions go for a pretty penny.

20 minutes ago, oneknightr said:

Had that happen to me as well. Bought a bulk lot with a bunch of instructions. Saw 10026 UCS Naboo Fighter instructions but no pieces or anything. Oh well. At least the instructions go for a pretty penny.

Are you looking to part with those 10026 instructions by any chance?