What Lego set did you buy today?

USPS deliver all three of my May the 4th orders today while I was helping my wife unload the kids from van. I think I was able to distract her just enough to not see three huge boxes being dropped off. 

Took delivery on Ewok Village, Slave 1, AoH and 18 Disney mini figures! I placed three separate orders so I could get three times the promotions. I really have zero interest in the poster's or more than 1 First Order Storm Trooper. 

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Sfcommando14 said:

I was just there on business for about a month. It seemed like no one else was really making the drives to the WMs outside of Biloxi/Hattiesburg/Jackson other than a few on the coast. Bogalusa, LA was good too.

That's cool.  Bogalusa is definitely out of the way for me but Winona is close to where I'll be going so I'll hit up some other Wallys around the area.  The issue is often times they are not close together since due to the rural area but sometimes it might be worth it when some gems are on the shelf waiting.  I'll see what happens on my trip...

• Like 1

I saw a few WM's around me with 49 IST's...  When I finally got to them, they weren't there, however I did find 64.00 FO Transporters, a set I wanted to stock up on, so I bought quite a few.  25.00 off that set is worth it in my book. 

Over the last week, I bought 138 Disney Minifigures (down to just 19 and made a little over 350.00 on them), 4 IST's (1 from Lego for May the 4th, and 3 at 74.00 plus tax), 5 FO Transporters at 64.00, and a Sith Infiltrator (for personal collection). This year was actually cheaper for me than last year around this time. 

Edited by fossilrock
  • Like 1

Barnes and Noble clearance that a very nice employee went through and checked on a list for me to see what else they had on clearance. She found a bunch in the back, including 5 Mines. She was very happy to help me get a discount on Lego, and was asking me if I was going to build or if I was going to be selling them. 

75% discount + 10% membership

2x MInecraft mines at $27 each

2x Chima Ice Mammoths at $22 each

1x Technic offroad racer at $16

1x Chima Icebite's Claw Drille at $12

• Like 6

Bought a CL lot. A ton of Bionicle I don't care about, a number of Star Wars Mini sets, a UV damaged 7261 Clone Tank, and the one I really cared about, 10026 Naboo Fighter. I think I'm only missing the yellow antennas for the wings, two stickers are pealing a little, but unforunately no instructions. Everything for $200

Naboo.jpg

Edited by Sharkbait
  • Like 6

2x 75105 TFA Millenium Falcon for 114€ each

I regretted not stocking a bit on the old one when I saw it for 100€, and ended up buying 2 later on at 10% discount only (already sold them both for a nice profit), so decided to get these.

If I get a better deal down the road, the average cost lowers...