What Lego set did you buy today?

First day of driving around to walmarts. I hit 4. First one I got 3 IST for 74. 2nd/3rd nothing last store was good. I got a DC heroes set 76026 for 13 dollars. 3 FOT 75103 64 each (roughly 30% off) not amazing but I can wait. Iron man vs ultron for 9 dollars. The other deal (best of the whole trip) I won't post!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nsheppard9101 said:

First day of driving around to walmarts. I hit 4. First one I got 3 IST for 74. 2nd/3rd nothing last store was good. I got a DC heroes set 76026 for 13 dollars. 3 FOT 75103 64 each (roughly 30% off) not amazing but I can wait. Iron man vs ultron for 9 dollars. The other deal (best of the whole trip) I won't post!

75103 for $64 was also clearanced in the WM I visited today.

9 minutes ago, Lordoflego said:

Please, plEAse provide set names and not only numbers.....

6 minutes ago, Poly 30286 said:

3 X BAM box at The LEGO Store (20% off through today). I now have an army of creepy bears.

So what is a BAM box? Books-A-Million? Bricks-and-Mortar? Bears-and-Monkeys? Funny to see that cryptic message right after the plea to get more setnames mentioned :)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, wolvergeek said:

Sfcommando14 I have a feeling no one buys LEGO to build in MS which is why they are always available on the shelf at Walmart.

@Sfcommando14, you don't live in MS, do you?  Are you traveling through the state or something?  My folks live in MS and I will be going to visit them this weekend so I'll be hunting for Lego along the way.  I've noticed you have been hitting up MS a lot lately, stop poaching in my area, lol!

@Sfcommando14, you don't live in MS, do you?  Are you traveling through the state or something?  My folks live in MS and I will be going to visit them this weekend so I'll be hunting for Lego along the way.  I've noticed you have been hitting up MS a lot lately, stop poaching in my area, lol!

I was just there on business for about a month. It seemed like no one else was really making the drives to the WMs outside of Biloxi/Hattiesburg/Jackson other than a few on the coast. Bogalusa, LA was good too.

Bought today an R2D2 10225 for $225 (for personal build) that is entirely brand new, just missing the smaller of the two #1 bags.  Box was heavily damaged. Every over bag is still sealed along with instructions and sticker. 

I figure the smaller of the 2 #1 bags should be pretty easy to replace either through my small supply of white bricks, Lego service, or BrickLink.

Thank god I passed on Assault on Hoth for now, otherwise I wouldn't have been able to buy this.  This will probably be my last big purchase for a bit after going a bit overboard the last week.  

Edited by jonnyhanukkah

Lego Lot:

LEGO 75095: TIE Fighter (UCS)      
LEGO 75060: Slave I (UCS)      
LEGO 10227: B-Wing Starfighter (UCS)      
LEGO 10240: Red Five X-wing Starfighter (UCS)      
LEGO 10221: Super Star Destroyer (UCS)      
LEGO 10179: Ultimate Collector's Millennium Falcon (UCS)

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, jgschmieg3 said:

Lego Lot:

LEGO 75095: TIE Fighter (UCS)      
LEGO 75060: Slave I (UCS)      
LEGO 10227: B-Wing Starfighter (UCS)      
LEGO 10240: Red Five X-wing Starfighter (UCS)      
LEGO 10221: Super Star Destroyer (UCS)      
LEGO 10179: Ultimate Collector's Millennium Falcon (UCS)

How much?