What Lego set did you buy today?

Picked up off eBay NIB 75103 First Order Transporter and 75104 Kylo Ren's Shuttle to almost finish off the complete Force Awakens collection... only missing the Snowspeeder I think. 

Got both together in one lot for $140 and ended up having an 8% eBay Rewards coupon so I got back $11.20 in bucks!

I'll eventually try to modify the Shuttle to make the wings fold correctly and if I have the time, I also want to make it all black like Jangbricks did.

• Like 2

I picked up a Luke Skywalker watch at a B&N in Buffalo.

It was in a clearance bin with a severely damaged box, but the minifig wasn't tampered with.

50% clearance + 10% membership + 15% damage discount = $9.54

Free watch for my son =)

Finally pulled the trigger on getting a Sandcrawler for my personal collection from Lego Shop at Home.  Double points and the stormtrooper are a nice bonus.  What I found odd was the tax was higher if I shipped it to my house than my office, so I had it sent to the office.  

• Like 1

local hobby store.  asked for better pricing since I wanted a whole case. 

Here is a pict of the number of pieces I got in 1 box. 

Got 2 complete sets.  

• 4  Maleficent
  • 2  Alice (in Wonderland)
  • 5  Syndrome
  • 2  Buzz Lightyear
  • 4  Donald Duck
  • 3  Daisy Duck
  • 3  Captain Hook
  • 2  Aladdin
  • 5  Stitch
  • 2  Cheshire Cat
  • 5  Mr. Incredible
  • 4  Toy Story Alien
  • 3  Minnie Mouse
  • 4  Mickey Mouse
  • 3  Peter Pan
  • 4  Genie
  • 3  Ursula
  • 2  Ariel
IMG_1692.JPG

Sent you a PM

Got a couple ISTs, Some S2 Microfighters, a set of mixels, and some resistance troopers, and split between 5 orders over 3 days. 5 Stormtroopers and posters. Still thinking on the Scooby Haunted Houses. Not sure what other SW I'd pair in for more stormtroopers without risking limits....  

i never find anything on sale (thats what happens when you never l@@K) so i have placed 7 orders so far with lego since the sale....  will probably put in a couple more over the next few days....   just been ordering the junk on sale...  ( i really have no idea what the hell i am doing.... lol )    pp

Purchased this recently (forgot to share).

Liverpool FC Lego Parade Bus by PrintaBrick - £90.00.

Worldwide Limited Edition of only 500.  Certificate of Authenticity. 5 Minifigs. Decals. All genuine Lego bricks.

Had interest from a buyer I recently sold to this morning, offer was a bit under what I'm looking for but would have still doubled my money.  

1.JPG

2.JPG

• Like 5

21 minutes ago, Manse1001 said:

Purchased this recently (forgot to share).

Liverpool FC Lego Parade Bus by PrintaBrick - £90.00.

Worldwide Limited Edition of only 500.  Certificate of Authenticity. 5 Minifigs. Decals. All genuine Lego bricks.

Had interest from a buyer I recently sold to this morning, offer was a bit under what I'm looking for but would have still doubled my money.  

1.JPG

2.JPG

looks great! i don't follow football (soccer) myself but it's still a great looking set!