What Lego set did you buy today?

Whoa, trying out the new forum. Cool.

Found some sweet deals today. I think I've figured out something at Fred Meyer, we'll see.

1 x 9473 Mines of Moria $31.98

3 x 6868 Hulk's Helicarrier Breakout $19.98

1 x 6863 Batwing Battle over Gotham $13.98

1 x 5609 Deluxe Train Set (Duplo) $47.98

And had to pick up one more 79002 Attack of the Wargs for $18.50 at Kmart. I left one for someone else, and moved it to the actual clearance area so someone might find it. :-)

Three Vampyre Castles from two different Walmarts. One for $55.00, another two for $45.00. I didn't want to risk missing these hoping they'd drop further.

Also picked up a Hero Factory Black Phantom for $13.00, so that was sweet.

I've made some really good profit selling those clearance Black Phantom sets.

1 x 6864 Batmobile and two Face Chase $19.98

1 x 6858 Catwoman Catcycle $5.13

Both at Fred Meyer.

Tried to find deals at Target with clearance and the BOGO, but no dice. Did pick up a Blue Roadster and the Power Mech Creator sets on clearance for 30% off, but those are for my son and I to build.

I hate it that there are people getting HUGE discounts on stuff, nothing goes on sale at my Walmart or target.

Join the club. <_<

I do get lucky once in a while (more like 'once in a blue moon') but nowhere near these incredible deals you hear about here (in great volume no less). Anytime I found something remotely close to these half off or more kind of deals, I barely find a single one for purchase and was sheer dumb luck coming across such a thing in the first place.

Honestly anymore my best deals or discounts is from going to Target and have them pricematch with Amazon (or whichever retailer has the best offer). It's not a massive savings by a longshot but has helped me save money in the end anyhow.

Found a lone Shelob Attacks on the shelf at Target.  I found that odd since these have been scarce for awhile now.  No clearance sticker or anything so I scanned it and it came up $5.98.  Not a set I was necessarily looking for, but I couldn't pass up that deal!

Ha I just had the same experience with a different chain. Found a lone $20 hulk helicarrier in a near mint box too.