What Lego set did you buy today?

Found these two retired guys at B&N for 50% off. Add in my 10% off with my membership and discounted gift cards from eBay and they came out to just $17.60 each. Score. 

Left lots of other 50% off City, Chima, and Technic sets on the shelf.

image.jpeg

• Like 2

I received my lot that I bought online.

Very sweet.

Mentioned that some pieces may be missing.

So far I've only found two minifigs missing: superman and wonder woman. Otherwise, very satisfied.

For $63 I received these with manuals. The minis came with their boxes.

Creator 4994 Creepy Crawlers

Star Wars 8085 Freeco Speeder

Star Wars 8668 Rebel Scout Speeder

City 7732 Air Mail

Toy Story 7591 Construct-a-Zurg

City 7741 Police Helicopter

Creator 6743 Street Speeder

Creator 5866 Rotor Rescue

Toy Story 3 7598 Pizza Planet Truck Rescue

Creator 6914 Prehistoric Hunters

DC Super Heroes 6862 Superman vs Power Armor Lex

Toy Story Construct-a-Buzz

Star Wars 7667 Imperial Dropship

Creator 5764 Rescue Robot

Creator 4915 Mini Construction 3-in-1

Creator 4838 Mini Truck 3-in-1

Creator 5864 Mini Helicopter

• Like 1

Finally found some of the SW sets on sale at B&N. My son will probably want to build the Micro At-at and the Shadow Troopers since we haven't built them yet, but I went ahead and picked up the others given the discount.  They had several Mines and City sets too, which I left bc i had already picked up some that I wanted last week.  Wish they would put some of the larger SW sets on sale!

B&N.png

• Like 1

Found a bunch of 30279 Kylo Ren's Shuttle poly bags at Lego discovery center. Picked up 16 of them @ $4 each plus VIP discount. Also found a 75049 Snowspeeder at a TRU on the way home. Paid TRU retail plus $5 reward certificate which made the whole thing actual MSRP retail. TRU price jacking is hilarious sometimes.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, MrToes16 said:

Found a bunch of 30279 Kylo Ren's Shuttle poly bags at Lego discovery center. Picked up 16 of them @ $4 each plus VIP discount. Also found a 75049 Snowspeeder at a TRU on the way home. Paid TRU retail plus $5 reward certificate which made the whole thing actual MSRP retail. TRU price jacking is hilarious sometimes.

image.jpeg

Which stores are going to carry these? Should I start checking my Target?

12 hours ago, Fenix_2k1 said:

Have you no TRU nearby with them still in stock? I know the set is doing well in the US but UK uptake seems pretty slow so I wouldn't want to pay above rrp for them

No stock near me, so i'm quite happy to get a few over RRP. It does'nt affect my average price that much

31 minutes ago, botchy123 said:

Thanks but i never buy from Toysrus online, items always arrive damaged

Really? They must have some bad service in the UK. I order about $10k/mo from the US TRU website and the only issue I've ever had was when they sent me 49 of something that I ordered 50 of. As far as shipping goes, them and Best Buy have both been stellar for me; it's Walmart and Target that always screw my orders up in transit... and then Macy's, oh god. Avoid Macy's at all costs.

Another grouping from the same person................ 75919 IR, 75106 transport, 75094 imperial shuttle and 75093 dual. $180 cash off of CL..........:dontknow:  I think they want to sell the lot and are putting together a list, so hopefully looking at a rather large purchase coming up..........:cool:

5 minutes ago, longshot said:

Another grouping from the same person................ 75919 IR, 75106 transport, 75094 imperial shuttle and 75093 dual. $180 cash off of CL..........:dontknow:  I think they want to sell the lot and are putting together a list, so hopefully looking at a rather large purchase coming up..........:cool:

You know when a deal's too good to be true, it usually is.

• Like 1