What Lego set did you buy today?

Driving through a small town and saw a Walmart right off the highway so I stopped in. Found a few clearance items: 1x Hero Factory Fire Lord 2235- $15 3x Ninjago Games 3856- $6 each Was surprised to see the Hero Factory set at $45 on brickpicker as I don't know much about the line. The Ninjago games should hopefully go for at least $20-$30 during Christmas time. Not a bad haul for a quick stop.

Well I haven't actually been able to buy it yet, but I may have the opportunity to get a MISB SSD for 350 straight up. If I get this it will be my biggest single investment piece...how do you guys feel about this at this time and price point?

Basically this is a CL deal in which they wanted the full 400 bucks, but the listing was almost a month old and they still had it, so I offered 350. They didn't answer after that so I assumed no, but then they came back a full day later and said they are thinking about it. So I'm trying to decide if it's worth it for me. It's not a whole lot off of retail, but then again, in the short time I've been investing I haven't seen this thing go on sale, either.

It was at 309 on Amazon over Christmas.

Yeah, if this deal weirds you out at all, you will be able to find in on Amazon again for less I would think. I got one of these as well at this price and was happy about it, almost 25% off a BIG set. Nothing wrong with $350, but you should be able to beat it at some point.

Yeah, if this deal weirds you out at all, you will be able to find in on Amazon again for less I would think. I got one of these as well at this price and was happy about it, almost 25% off a BIG set. Nothing wrong with $350, but you should be able to beat it at some point.

They came back with 375 but I respectfully declined. I basically told the guy that he likely won't sell it on CL for 375-400 because the item is still at retail and double VIP or store sales make his price non competitive. My recommendation was that if he isn't looking to get the quick cash then he should just hold until after EOL. The items been on CL for a bit now so it's obvious no one else is gonna bite at his price locally until it retires.

Lone Ranger Constitution Train Chase from YoYo.com, using the 20% discount.

Speaking of Lone Ranger, I finally got to see them in store at Target and they actually look nice in person, especially the Colby City Showdown with it's amazing piece count and price (Almost 600 parts for $50?! Get out of here!), and Silver Mine Shootout with it's oddly large shaped box. (I don't know, it's just oddly large! :cheese:)

I got a Z-95 headhunter and a Coruscant planet set.

Which store did you find the Coruscant Planet at? My Walmart and Target isn't carrying that one for some reason.

3 x 9462 The Mummy for $4.50. 5 x 79002 Attack of the Wargs for $18.50. Both at Kmart on clearance deals. First time I have really found a good deal at the one by me. Had my 5 year old with me which I usually wouldn't when I deal hunt, so looks like we'll be building one of the wargs...

I was able to pick up 4 of the Lord of the Rings Uruk-hai Army boxes from Kmart online for $24.50 a piece shipped/tax included using the KMART10PSAVINGS code. Unfortunately, it looks like I wasn't the only one to find this out and I was only able to get 4 at this price.

The SW Rancor Pit was in my Gold Box on Amazon so I was able to grab it for 45 and some change. I also got the Hobbit Barrel Escape at TRU and used the 10 dollar gift card from the BOGO so it came out to about 26 with tax.

Guest ph4tb0i

Midi scale imperial star destroyer ($24). Finally found it for a good enough price to complement my Midi scale Millennium Falcon.