What Lego set did you buy today?

1 hour ago, Sfcommando14 said:

My apologies. Let's talk about the sweet $1 Gorzans to lighten the mood. Who doesn't love Chima ;)

This guy. I've been stuck with 16 Chima polybags that no one will take off my hands. I liked a lot of the sets buying as a parent, but not so much for investment.

10 hours ago, Deadfraggle said:

This guy. I've been stuck with 16 Chima polybags that no one will take off my hands. I liked a lot of the sets buying as a parent, but not so much for investment.

1 hour ago, Phil B said:

Worriz Fire Bike don't sell.

You can always include them as extras to purchases, or, even better, donate them to Toys for Tots for some other organization.

• Like 1

I was able to pick up 3x 75920 for $50 each off of Craigslist. All boxes were in great shape. I realize my actions (a reseller buying from a reseller) is a sign of the apocalypse, but I couldn't resist. I'll probably keep one for myself and sell/trade the other two. 

LEGO store had Easter Chicks unmarked on shelf, but they rang up $4.98 so I got a few to be able to cash in my 100 bonus VIP points x2.

Then immediately used those points plus 200 previously saved rewards to purchase a 21305 Maze for $49.99, plus 1 more Easter Chick to get the Mr Freeze poly.

Yay me!

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, Sfcommando14 said:

No tricks. Just grinding out deals :)

Here's the find of the dayc97ddfc17ad6087986d92083dbd05ccb.jpg

Not one but 2 Phantoms! I hope you have 2 Ghosts to bundle them with, otherwise you can just pass them on to me for cost and I'll bundle them with mine .... *grin*

39 minutes ago, Phil B said:

...I hope you have 2 Ghosts to bundle them with, ... *grin*

Is the bundle actually doing better than separates?  Just wondering if this is based on empirical data... or just a "nice idea".  Anyone selling bundles? How much they going for?