What Lego set did you buy today?

Iron patriot was a promo only for Civil War video game  is the info I was given....GS told me they were left overs..and were instructed to give them away with Lego dimension purchase " upon customer request"...who am I to argue? Free dimensions Stay Puft sets..

Iron patriot was a promo only for Civil War video game  is the info I was given....GS told me they were left overs..and were instructed to give them away with Lego dimension purchase " upon customer request"...who am I to argue? Free dimensions Stay Puft sets..

Was it if you went in store and bought the LEGO: CA Civil War character pack for LEGO Avengers?

There isn't a CA Civil War video game that I know of?

I'm only asking because Iron Patriot has always been a Wal-Mart exclusive that only came in a game pack with the original LEGO Avengers. I could see this being an impact to scarcity and sale prices may begin to drop.

I picked up a Mos Eisley Cantina for retail - 10% membership discount at a Barnes & Noble while on vacation. I checked out the locally owned toy store in the same area and they had 6 Sail Barges and at least as many Brick Bounties (all at retail). Both sets were out of circulation before I started collecting/investing, so I was surprised to see them, but I decided to leave them because neither set is particular interesting to me. Any thoughts on whether or not that was a wise decision?

32 minutes ago, exciter1 said:

Was it if you went in store and bought the LEGO: CA Civil War character pack for LEGO Avengers?

There isn't a CA Civil War video game that I know of?

I'm only asking because Iron Patriot has always been a Wal-Mart exclusive that only came in a game pack with the original LEGO Avengers. I could see this being an impact to scarcity and sale prices may begin to drop.

Ah that's probably what she meant about the game or I mis heard her.. .all I know for sure is GS gave them to me, in fact one location gave me 8 for buying 4 stay puft sets...I can say they acted like they had been there a while i obtained 16 sets in 5 locations. Probably Called half dozen more and they said they were long gone .. So more than half the stores had gotten rid of them "long ago".. That's All the real info I have on scarcity and location.. 

image.jpeg

Edited by Martae54

3 minutes ago, Martae54 said:

Ah that's probably what she meant about the game or I mis heard her.. .all I know for sure is GS gave them to me, in fact one location gave me 8 for buying 4 stay puft sets...I can say they acted like they had been there a while i obtained 16 sets in 5 locations. Probably Called half dozen more and they said they were long gone .. So more than half the stores had gotten rid of them "long ago".. That's All the real info I have on scarcity and location.. 

Prices will probably fall with folks knowing you picked them up in the wild.

On ‎3‎/‎25‎/‎2016 at 5:11 PM, Martae54 said:

Thanks man just went buy and got mine

• Like 1