What Lego set did you buy today?

In-store, TRU had several sets listed at 40% off (TRU prices, not MSRP)

Picked up 76022 X-Men vs the Sentinel for $32.99 and 76041 Hydra Fortress Smash for $25.79 at TRU.  Also got an Airjitzu Flyer for free since I spent more than $50.  Figured at those prices it's worth taking a chance.  If they don't pan out, I will eventually donate them to Toys for Tots.

Considered Benny's Spaceship for about $53, but passed.  

Those sets make your money now. Wolverine and storm are $10 minifigures, and the sentinal sells for $10+ all day long. That pays for the set a date you still have magneto, the jet and cyclops. Quicksilver + Hulk nearly.pays for the Hydra smash set. Prices will drop short term, but have to look at sets for the minifigures too.

Bought some x-men, Hydras, and Milanos for free airjitzus

Just bought a Helicarrier for $309 shipped off eBay. Used the special $15 off $75 coupon that they offered for a few hours today. Surprisingly, my wife gave me a green light to buy one a while back and I've been looking for a deal. Was going to buy it from LEGO Shop at Home with double VIP but this was a better deal. This will be for building. 

I don't know what monster I might have created when I gave my wife her first Lego set for Christmas a few months ago (Dr. Who). She built it and loved it and now she's giving me the green light to buy big sets. I'm still in shock.

• Like 3

I called in to my Local GameStop. They said they still had the give away SC. So I went in and offered to buy it, denied. I had to buy s dimension. Offered to buy a $15 gift card, denied. Only dimension. Asked if I bought multiple dimension, could I get multiple SC, denied. It was "the last one". So I bought the Harley and Joker for 14.99 and hit the last one.

Good news is that o called another store and they said they still had them in stock.