What Lego set did you buy today?

Picked up Poe's X-wing at TRU and got the free Airjitzu and Batmobile yesterday. Used a 5 rewards and 20% off... total came to $68. Airjitzu is nothing too overly thrilling, but makes for a fun little gift for my nephew.

Edited by Zippy

Took a trip yesterday to our local Lego Store, just bought for my little guy:

Classic Medium Creative Brick Box, 3in1 Construction Vehicles, Batman City Cycle Gotham Chase, & 2 Mighty Micros (Batman vs. Catwoman & Robin vs. Bane)

We made sure to make two seperate transactions I did one & my wife made another so we got 2 Kai Mini Dragons :beerhat:

I wanted to look at in person; the Batman Classic TV Batcave & the Temple of Airjitzu (We are going to buy one before x2 points goes away just trying to decide) We are leaning towards buying the Temple to build & display, eventually we will buy both. I must say I was very impressed with the Batcave even though there are a lot of split reviews I must say it is a winner in our eyes. I am thinking 1 to build 1 to collect.

Edited by Deanfjr

5 Lots of  75010 Tie Fighter  £47.97 each and £20 of free gift cards for each lot

2 Lots of Spaceports £52.49                                      "                                   "

3 Ant Man Sets £19.99 each                                     "                                    "

2 Lots of  Imperial Shuttle £ 63.97 each                    "                                   "

2 Big Ben      £24.99                                                                  "                                 "

Edited by botchy123

On 3/15/2016 at 6:52 PM, MarleyMoose said:

All for $75+ shipping. 

s-l1600 (1).jpg

s-l1600 (8).jpg

s-l1600 (10).jpg

A nice surprise. I found this guy going through the lot. It adds to the value I'd say. I'll be looking out for Luke and Leia. The Cloud City is missing about 5 pieces so far. I expect  it'll be missing about 15 pieces not including the minifigures. Nothing expensive hopefully.

20160319_160626_resized.jpg

• Like 2

Well the Angry Birds flew the coop from Kmart..all sold out.. Got a few of the 75826 KPC before they were gone..used $12 in coupons... And of course earned some rewards..says I will have them Wednesday (site to store)..we will see if they get here on time and in what kind of shape..