What Lego set did you buy today?

16 hours ago, areyounormal said:

With the Amazon pre-order and some promotion this came to $2.47 tax included.  I don't play video games or own a console but I am stoked about putting these with my Firehouse HQ display!

Yep, I scored that same deal.  I got two of the Fun pack since I need a set of Terror Dogs.

I called couple days ago TRU to locate Slave I and today I went to the only store in the area that was suppose to have it (next store with slave I is probably 100 miles away) and....they had it! Score!

$200 minus 20% coupon, free batmobile polybag, free airjitzu, partial payment with $100 gift card purchased for $85... I'm happy :)

plus architecture studio from Lego store still for $127 with double VIP today, parrot and ninjago polybags.

Edited by Lordoflego
  • Like 1

53 minutes ago, Lordoflego said:

How

Price match to Amazon or Best Buy for $7.49 and use 50% off Dimensions Fun Packs coupon from Target's Cartwheel app (load coupon & scan app barcode in store). YMMV, since I have seen others on the forum say their store denied both. Hence the "magic". My local stores don't seem to give a crap though.

Edited by TacoCat
removed links

Bought 3x75074 MicroFighter Snowspeeder at my local Kroger for $7.99 plus tax. They didn't have them 2 days ago, now suddenly they have 10x 75074 and 10x75075 AT-AT in stock and on sale for 20% off. Needed a few to pair with my $5 AT-ATs from Target clearance a while back so I can bundle them in the (very distant) future for resale.