What Lego set did you buy today?

Bought Jungle rescue base 41038  $15 At WM... Then at TRU got 3 JW sets... (2) 75916  for $23.99 and a 75915 for $17.49 (priced matched) and got the FREE poly batmobile and and airjitzu flying thing..I had to ask them about the free stuff they weren't giving it up willingly.... 

For the 2x VIP we picked up a few exclusives from LEGO Shop at Home (Sandcrawler, Slave 1, Ewok Village, Palace Cinema & the Ninjago Temple). We were thinking of doubling down on a few more exclusives this week, but always in motion is the future and always in motion is the Lego budget... usually in a downward sort of spiral.

• Like 2

Just got back from TRU with my 20% off coupon. 

Buy a Slave-1 @ $199.99 get 10 Batmobile poly's, 5 Chicken Suit guys, and 2 Airjitzu's free!

Not exactly, but they had a free Batmobile poly free with $30 purchase and free Airjitzu with $50 purchase. Total spent: $214.12. Only wish I would have had a second discounted GC.

• Like 2

Ghostbusters headquarters - with double points I convinced my wife into getting me an early birthday present!! Once S1 is complete I'm looking forward to getting stuck into this set, although I'm probably going to receive some questionable 'help' from my 3.5 year old son on this one!!!

• Like 1