What Lego set did you buy today?

Picked up another pair of the Pirate Chess  sets last night at the sale price - up to 7 of them now.  The minifigs are barely worth selling but there's lots of other tasty parts - I'm still managing to sell off about 150/857 parts to recoup about $35, which makes it a great "brick profit" (under $0.02/pc) to add to my own inventory.

Also snagged the City Square and Heavy-Haul Train at their sale prices; gonna be a tough slog to part them out but there's a shot for a decent $20 profit off each when its all said and done.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Lordoflego said:

While behind the scenes I'm sending those to couple different BPers for original cost plus shipping. :) 

Why so secretive?  We've already heard Fred Meyer and Legoland.  You could either confirm those two (since it isn't a secret) or reveal a third location.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Salimr said:

So I sold a red 5 at cost to a fellow collector in my area as he missed out on it. I was sad as I only had 2. Today it totally paid off. He found and picked up a monster haunted house for me new in box for 325. 

Side note- I really love the haunted house and wanted it for my own collection. I wanted to buy it when it came out but was afraid to tell my husband I was spending so much on toys :) he likes them too now!!!

Right on. The good karma came back to you!

• Like 2

Not exactly today but over the last couple of days. Raptor rampage from kmart for 30 after $15 free points - I've been wanting it for a while and I didn't want to throw away free money.  Also, got the first order and resistance battle packs for $11 after another $15 free points plus I got an extra $4 to spend until the end of the month.  Just when I'm ready to give up on Kmart they pull me back in...

x2 VIP Days.  Plan on buying total 11 Exclusives from now to 3/22.  Key Methods I used.  

• Broke down my orders to 1 item each (over $75) to get free shipping and to get the free Kai's Mini Dragon.
  • I will be ordering Exclusives only and to my limit (online).  As they LEGO Shop at Home rep told me that going in the local store, they don't track how many you buy (unless the store has a limit due to 2x VIP promo).

Day 1 (3/7):

1 - Brick Bank
1 - Slave 1-UCS
1 - Slave 1-UCS
1 - Tie Figher-UCS