What Lego set did you buy today?

42 minutes ago, InfamouzDeep said:

Dont you reckon the UK market will be saturated with Lots and Lots of Tumblers in the future?? 

I have seen so many on Ebay

Probably for the next 3-4 months, then once they slowly vanish people will wish they bought them. Just my opinion, but i can't think of many better exclusive sets to buy at the moment if your looking to sell in a couple of years or so. Even if you bought now you could make 20% quite easily i would imagine.

• Like 1

Bought a 75102 Poe's X-Wing from Kmart (will likely return the one I bought from Amazon earlier) for $63 including tax and shipping after $15 surprise points and $10 points from a bonus offer. $13 cheaper than my Amazon one.

Also 2x 41058 Friends Shopping Mall at Walmart for $54 each. Having passed on 4 on Sunday for that price due to lack of funds and storage space, I caved today as the Clearance in toys was gone, with just a small center isle display left with mostly garbage on it (I spotted 3 LEGO sets, none in great condition nor discounted by more than 20%). They had 4 Malls on Sunday, but only the 2 ones not on the clearance shelf but on the regular Friends/Princesses/Elves section remained. All other items on the regular shelf scanned exactly as per the label (I didn't scan all but went over all the usual suspects).

arctic icebreaker x 2
arctic helicrane x 1
arctic outpost x 1
arctic base camp x 1

LEGO Shop at Home Australia says that these are now retired products. i was able to track them down and pick them up. I love love love love the helicrane! 

didn't realise that the icebreaker would be worth as much as it is per brickfolio results. basecamp running at a loss at the moment though.

i don't even sell my lego but it's fun seeing how much it could all fetch.  i love knowing that they are all wrapped up in bubble wrap waiting for the day that i say hello to them again hahaha :P 

Picked up set 75055 from a local Toys R Us Express... they price matched it to the website at $114.99 and I used a $100 gift card that I got from eBay for $85, so my total out of picket with tax was $109.91.  One side is pretty beat up so I might keep this one to build and sell off my other set that's still sealed.  

IMG_2763.JPG

IMG_2765.JPG

IMG_2764.JPG

• Like 5