What Lego set did you buy today?

It is/was a promo. It did very well for a little while for the qfll, but that window had closed. Ok to buy for personal use, or buy at 5.99 and hold.

But first they were free, then they were 3.99. So there are a lot of people with a better buy-in. If you want them for personal use, get them at $5.99. Otherwise stay away.

I'm sure you guys are right but even this higher price seems doesn't seem bad compared with mini fig prices in general? I.e. blind mini fig bags

Don't get me wrong, I'd prefer them to be at $2.99... Do you guys think it will go down to that price again eventually?

16 minutes ago, ichiroll said:

I'm sure you guys are right but even this higher price seems doesn't seem bad compared with mini fig prices in general? I.e. blind mini fig bags

Don't get me wrong, I'd prefer them to be at $2.99... Do you guys think it will go down to that price again eventually?

from TRU? Never...

• Like 1

I caved and picked up 76052 - Batman Classic Series Batcave... Just couldn't go the rest of my life without those minifgs and sweet Batmobile...

Changed my mind about 10218 Pet Shop and so I was returning it to the Lego Store and decided to put that credit towards 76052.  I figured I would take out the Minifigs and vehicles and sell off on eBay the Mansion/Batcave with instructions to offset the difference

My kids got some of the new super hero mini racer sets. I can't think of the exact name. My daughter got the one with cat woman and my son got the flash and captain cold set.  They are cute and only about $10 dollars each. Not bad considering we have been considering ebay to get catwomen who is not cheap.

On February 19, 2016 at 10:44 AM, Salimr said:

I had a bunch of toys r us rewards points so I let my 5.5 year old pick whatever he wanted. He got the large nexo knight castle and the game sorry. The castle is really neat. It has lots of shooting features and he loved it.

My only complaint is it does not have much room for all the ninjago minifigures to visit the nexo knight castle :)

Here is the photo of all the ninjas piled up on castle floor :) I wish I knew what was going on in my kids head. Haha

image.jpg

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Sfcommando14 said:

But first they were free, then they were 3.99. So there are a lot of people with a better buy-in. If you want them for personal use, get them at $5.99. Otherwise stay away.

I bought a bunch after the promo was done for $3.99, then a while later they jacked up the price to $5.99. I wouldn't buy these at $5.99 for sale later on. Buy one for you collection.  You'll probably have to wait a good long while before you make any good profit, especially at that buy in.