What Lego set did you buy today?

10242 Mini Cooper at one Lego store, old style box that had been dented. Got 2.5x VIP points on it (I'll build this one)

10188 Death Star at a different Lego store. It had apparently just been returned and was sitting behind the counter. Box has a scratch in it since it wasn't in its shipping box anymore, but in otherwise good condition. Seals didn't look tampered with.

10188 Death Star.jpg

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, exciter1 said:

Bought my first Kwik E Mart today w/ 5x EBay Bucks. $190 shipped

Following in @exciter1's footsteps, I bought Temple of Airjitzu with 5x EBay Bucks - $190 plus tax, free shipping. Not a great deal but 5% off vs retail plus 10% EBay bucks is not bad IMHO for a set I really wanted to have.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Phil B said:

Following in @exciter1's footsteps, I bought Temple of Airjitzu with 5x EBay Bucks - $190 plus tax, free shipping. Not a great deal but 5% off vs retail plus 10% EBay bucks is not bad IMHO for a set I really wanted to have.

You will not be disappointed if you plan on building this set - it rocks.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Quacs said:

You will not be disappointed if you plan on building this set - it rocks.

Yep - considering this as a Bday present for my twins who regularly sneak around the house pretending to be ninjas  (and utterly failing of course ... LOL). We have no TV so they have no clue about Ninjago apart from what they've seen in the LEGO catalog.

• Like 3

Via  Shopko.com  (buy 1 get 1 40% off)

• 2x  Lego Minecraft Crafting Box  (total  $99.98)
    • (with $10 off coupon and free shipping)
  • 2x  Lego Minecraft First night (total $48)
    • (with $10 off coupon and free shipping)

Via lego.com

• 15x  40201 Valentines Cupid Dog V39  ($7.98 each, after putting in cart)

• 5x  40110 LEGO® City Coin Bank V46  ($7.98 each)

• 2x  10245 Santa's Workshop V39  ($69.99)

• 1x  75901 Mystery Plane Adventures V39 ($19.99)

Edited by macpro76
  • Like 1

For personal use - used rewards and a couple bob to buy the Audi R8 LMS and Audi R18 e-tron Speed Champions sets from TRU.  Excited for those two - I'll wait for Thursday, hopefully the Porsche 919 and 917K set will be at a local TRU!

So glad that Lego decided to look at endurance racing for their Speed Champions sets. I mean, I wish they'd release some Group C cars as well... I can always dream.

11 hours ago, Phil B said:

Yep - considering this as a Bday present for my twins who regularly sneak around the house pretending to be ninjas  (and utterly failing of course ... LOL). We have no TV so they have no clue about Ninjago apart from what they've seen in the LEGO catalog.

Wait. What? You don't have a television?

• Like 6

18 hours ago, Phil B said:

7 hours ago, terrymc4677 said:

Wait. What? You don't have a television?

Umm you do know this set comes with a TV ;) 

image.jpg

• Like 6