What Lego set did you buy today?

Found a 41039 Sunshine Ranch at WM for $49. Obviously a return because it had minor peels on the back and a piece of wrapping paper stuck to it .....

Found a 41039 Sunshine Ranch at WM for $49. Obviously a return because it had minor peels on the back and a piece of wrapping paper stuck to it .....

Caved and got the Slave 1 UCS at the Lego store in Victor NY for RRP today... I did have 15 dollars in VIP Points which basically paid the NYS sales tax on it. After recently scoring a EV for 214 NIB I was going to wait and conserve some funds as I assume the Slave 1 has at least another year or two before retiring. It was calling me  and was my most desired UCS in the last couple years...

2 hours ago, rmendol1 said:

Caved and got the Slave 1 UCS at the Lego store in Victor NY for RRP today... I did have 15 dollars in VIP Points which basically paid the NYS sales tax on it. After recently scoring a EV for 214 NIB I was going to wait and conserve some funds as I assume the Slave 1 has at least another year or two before retiring. It was calling me  and was my most desired UCS in the last couple years...

We're only a month out from Double VIP period at Lego. Why wouldn't you wait for that bonus? As you state, it should be around. 

6X 10695 $7 each. Boxes are trashed, seals were all split. One box had a couple bags taped back together. Excellent score for parting out. They were just mixed in with 10702s on an end cap. The split bag one was very exciting for my girls to have a build competition with. They both won and received CMF figures that I bought yesterday.

• Like 5

51 minutes ago, Zelgazra said:

We're only a month out from Double VIP period at Lego. Why wouldn't you wait for that bonus? As you state, it should be around. 

I thought about it but was in the store to get a small duplo set for my son and can be whimsical at times.. Also it wasn't guaranteed to be available at that time I've seen it drop in and out of stock lately

Target Today

Picked up 10 Poe XWing polys at retail.

At one WM Today. Went to 4 but the other 3 had zilch...

2x 76038  Attack on Avengers Tower for $30 ea

5x 60078 Utility Shuttle for $13 ea (weirdly the receipt has them as set 60048)

2x 60077  Space Starter Set for $5 ea

75100  First Order Snowspeeder for $19

2x 60079 Training Jet Transporter for $25 ea

3x 10693 Creative Supplement for $15 ea

1x 75094 Imperial Shuttle Tydirium for $74

5x 76032 The Avengers Quinjet City Chase for $40 ea

2x 31038 Changing Seasons for $25

My eastern Massachusetts WMs rarely have much at 50% Clearance. This was a pleasant surprise.

I left a bunch of Friends sets at 30% off. Maybe I should've grabbed the lone Shopping Mall for $79. Oh well....

• Like 4

On 2/14/2016 at 5:51 PM, Zelgazra said:

I agree with Zelgazra.  Wait for 2x VIP.   Nevertheless, I did just pick up 5  Valentine Cupid Dog $7.98 each (on sale after you add it to your cart).  I dont think these will be around that long.  I Didn't want to chance it.  

• Like 2

@WM

Picked up:

x1 Space Port $59.00 (Was: 119.99)

x1 Space Port $49.00 (Was: 119.99- Manager marked it down an additional $10 b/c the seals were broken, 100% complete though)

x2 Attack of the Morro dragon $35.00 (Was: 69.99)

x2 Power Jets $35.00 (Was: 69.99)

x3 City police chases $9.00 (Was: 19.99)

x1 City Police K9 unit $11.00 (Was: 29.99)

x3 Skull spiders $5.00 (Was: 14.99)

x1 T-rex tracker, missing dino but besides that 100% complete CVP item $29.50 (Was: 69.99)

x1 Rain forest creatures $7.00 (was 14.99)

x2 Helicrane $19.00 (was 39.99)

x2 Random elves $6.00 (was 9.99)

x3 anaconda battle mech $1.00 (was 3.99)

x4 Friends mini golf $1.00 (was 3.99)

x3 Azaris magic fire $1.00 (was 3.99)