What Lego set did you buy today?

Went to the Lego store today didn't end up buying anything but checked some date codes while I was here.

EV 04S6

MINI 0106

T1 51S5

TB 51S5

SOH 49S5

PC 39S5

PR 51S5

SLAVE 46S5

SHC 43S5

IR 45S5? not sure about that one, it was defiantly late 5 but didn't save on my phone for some reason.

No PS and I was too hungover to read the date stamp on RR, gave up after 5 mins.

Quite a buzz around the Nexo Knights section, which surprises me for some reason, watched loads of parents buying sets for their kids.

Also saw the BB for the first time in the shop display. I really like it, looks great.

10 minutes ago, TheGallows said:

Went to the Lego store today didn't end up buying anything but checked some date codes while I was here.

EV 04S6

MINI 0106

T1 51S5

TB 51S5

SOH 49S5

PC 39S5

PR 51S5

SLAVE 46S5

SHC 43S5

IR 45S5? not sure about that one, it was defiantly late 5 but didn't save on my phone for some reason.

No PS and I was too hungover to read the date stamp on RR, gave up after 5 mins.

Quite a buzz around the Nexo Knights section, which surprises me for some reason, watched loads of parents buying sets for their kids.

Also saw the BB for the first time in the shop display. I really like it, looks great.

What do the different parts of the date codes mean?

Got an Imperial Hotel and a Villa Savoye for 10% off at B & N b/c they have been challenging me as the last 2 sitting on the bottom shelf for a while so I figured they needed a real home. Also, was just on amazon and grabbed a SOH Architecture set for $70 b/c for some reason amazon wasn't charging sales tax so I wanted to test it...I may or may not keep but it was weird to not see sales tax billed at time of order (I am sure I will get retro charged for it)

Grabbed 3x 60075 Excavator & Truck at TRU after Veeg's Blog suggestion. Located at the mentioned Clearance price of 33% off, $44.78 each otd.  

Also grabbed a used set of 21102,05, and 06 Minecraft Microworlds off CL last night for $65. Built 2 of them and verified completeness. :)

3 hours ago, Zelgazra said:

Grabbed 3x 60075 Excavator & Truck at TRU after Veeg's Blog suggestion. Located at the mentioned Clearance price of 33% off, $44.78 each otd.  

Also grabbed a used set of 21102,05, and 06 Minecraft Microworlds off CL last night for $65. Built 2 of them and verified completeness. :)

Funny .. was in my WM today and they have 3 of those Microworlds (2x the end and one other one, didn't bother to look specifically for which one it was) on their "Clearance" shelf for $34 .. one of them has even been retaped. And then they wonder nobody is biting.

Bought the following over the last week:

42029 at tru for $89.99 on truth

4x 75105 for $74 each at wm

4x final duel for $40 each at wm

5x anakin custom Jedi fighter for $19 each at wm

3x imperial shuttle tydirium for $49 each at wm

3x attack of the morro dragon for $35 each at wm

1x imperial assault carrier for $64 at wm

2x republic av7 cannon for $19 each at wm

2x master wu dragon for $19 each at wm

2x titanium dragon for $19 each at wm

1x tie advanced prototype for $19 each at wm

2x naboo star fighter for $25 each at wm

2x first order snow speeder at $19 at wm

2x Cupid puppy for $9.99 each at Lego store

2x Kylo ren shuttle for $59 each at wm

1x architecture Eiffel Tower at $35 at shop at home (for daughter)

1x butterfly organizer for $16.99 at Lego store (for daughter)

1x king's mech for $29.99 at shop at home

1x hail fire droid for $19.99 at shop at home

2x 42043 Aroc Benz from Amazon.de for roughly $163 each

1x piggy bank at $14.99 at Lego store

Used $10 in VIP points and Got 2 free robin's mini fortrex and 1 fire car free from Lego and tru as well.

Also forgot 2x blue power jet at $35 each at wm

• Like 5

On December 14, 2015 at 7:08 PM, jaisonline said:

Picked up a 4 used set lot for $350. No boxes. So far every set is complete. Looks like I'll be building my first building modular.

10235 Winter Market Village

10229 Winter Cottage

10211 Grand Emporium

10232 Palace Cinema

Both Winter sets are 100%.  The unpopular 10235 was actually a decent set to build.

Starting the Palace Cinema tonight.  GE will be last.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, micbelt said:

Bought the following over the last week:

42029 at tru for $89.99 on truth

4x 75105 for $74 each at wm

4x final duel for $40 each at wm

5x anakin custom Jedi fighter for $19 each at wm

3x imperial shuttle tydirium for $49 each at wm

3x attack of the morro dragon for $35 each at wm

1x imperial assault carrier for $64 at wm

2x republic av7 cannon for $19 each at wm

2x master wu dragon for $19 each at wm

2x titanium dragon for $19 each at wm

1x tie advanced prototype for $19 each at wm

2x naboo star fighter for $25 each at wm

2x first order snow speeder at $19 at wm

2x Cupid puppy for $9.99 each at Lego store

2x Kylo ren shuttle for $59 each at wm

1x architecture Eiffel Tower at $35 at shop at home (for daughter)

1x butterfly organizer for $16.99 at Lego store (for daughter)

1x king's mech for $29.99 at shop at home

1x hail fire droid for $19.99 at shop at home

2x 42043 Aroc Benz from Amazon.de for roughly $163 each

1x piggy bank at $14.99 at Lego store

Used $10 in VIP points and Got 2 free robin's mini fortrex and 1 fire car free from Lego and tru as well.

Also forgot 2x blue power jet at $35 each at wm

Am I the only who lives in an area where the Walmarts haven't had much on discount? I keep seeing all the awesome clearance finds from other members, and I'm a little envious.

I've been going to 5 different local WM stores on a weekly basis since around Christmas, and have managed a single Tydirium Shuttle for $67. Everything else has been:

A. full price or marked down about $5

B. Non existent stock levels

8 minutes ago, Deadfraggle said:

Am I the only who lives in an area where the Walmarts haven't had much on discount? I keep seeing all the awesome clearance finds from other members, and I'm a little envious.

I've been going to 5 different local WM stores on a weekly basis since around Christmas, and have managed a single Tydirium Shuttle for $67. Everything else has been:

B. None existent stock levels

No, you're not alone. I've run across half of the sets on the shelves but at full price or barely under. The only set so far I found was one Quinjet for $40.
On a positive note, overflowing storage and empty wallets might be sighing in relief.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Deadfraggle said:

B. None existent stock levels

The real story!

175-Large.jpg

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Deadfraggle said:

B. Non existent stock levels

You got a TS for $67 UGH Why you get such good deal I never get good deals like that. NOOOOOO!!!!!! ;)