What Lego set did you buy today?

I thought I was going to have an awful day as I had to go to the middle of nowhere for work today. I work outside and it is dumping snow/rain. Turns out it was a great day. I found 50% off spaceports, morrow dragon, city square, blue jet, and gorilla grodd, as well as 75%off some bionicles that are not even out yet or just released 71308. 

I have built all but city square and new bionicle guy and they are all great sets. My sons favorite is morrow dragon. 

Edited by Salimr
Misspelled
  • Like 5

70815 Lego Movie Dropship $20

75075 Microfighter AT-AT $2.98

41038 Friends Jungle Rescue $15.99

All 3 were "salvaged" at Target, the manager asked what price I thought was fair...He agreed to about 70% off for each.

Looking forward to my business trip to Exciter's "land of lost Lego" next week...fingers crossed for some Indiana Jones   

• Like 4

10234 Opera of Sidney  350$CDN shipped tx in.

75915 Pteranodon Capture x 3,.. 24.99$ each cdn..

31026 Bike shop and cafe  for 68.99$

41976 Elves little set at 12$ cdn

79015 x3 hobbit witch king for 12 each

bought 2 old ninjago sets and a hobbit one for 24$ sealed., they all 25$ sets and +.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, MrToes16 said:

Went to TRU and found a partially hidden stash of 2014 Bricktober modulars. They were $9.98. Bought 2 sets.

IMG_3198.JPG

Hmmm...wondering if I should go back and get the rest of them.

I have so many of these too. Really hope that Lego creates other sets of this suze of if they come out with a second mini modular to draw some attention to these sets. They just don't seem to appreciate much

3 hours ago, Lego_Yoda said:

Just purchased a 10195 (Dropship and AT-OT).  In the top 5 of my "most wanted sets" list ever since i saw it (even if that was only 3 months ago).  Purely buying for the personal collection but just had to tell someone :)  Ohh and of course i shelled out for an extra 10 clones to fill that thing up.

I still haven't built my original sealed one but I'm thinking about gettin a used one so I can finally build one

1 minute ago, Dr. Brick said:

Bought a 10234 Sydney Opera House and two boxed Green Grocers 10185. And a 3450 for the wife. Had to get that back. She was mad after I sold my last one and had been waiting to get a good deal on one. So wife is happy and I get to buy more...everybody wins:)

how much for those?

42 minutes ago, TargetZero said:

how much for those?

10234 for $311 shipped 

1x 10185 shipped in 9/10 box for $800

1x 10185 shipped in 9/10 box for $900

and all on EBay so I'm getting EBay Bucks. I've been doing this for a long tIme and have never lost any on reselling sets like these. Will probably keep them for at least 3 years. 

I got myself the  Volkswagen camper, used, but with box and booklets- 75.

and the Exo suit, better late than never- 29.

thinking about getting the London Bridge or the Sydney Opera House to keep under my bed, thoughts? 

Also you guys think I should sell off my Yoda set 7194 to end up getting both the above mentioned sets? Thanks.

• Like 1