What Lego set did you buy today?

Found several Rocket Raccoon poly bags at TRU, $3.98 each. 

5002145-1: ROCKET RACCOON

They had a batch of the Force Awakens C3PO bags but they were $6.99. I said nuts to that.

I've also noticed something that's been going on at my local TRU stores, not sure if this is the norm for others. They have been stuffing all sorts of poly bag and blind pack items into tubes. Kind of like when you are supposed to pull out the bottom item and then the next one sets like pez. In doing so, they are crushing the bags and they have absolutely no order to it. They stuff anything as if they can't be bothered to hang them or display them nicely. Probably because these are older items and they don't care but they aren't even on clearance or anything. 

18 minutes ago, MrToes16 said:

Found several Rocket Raccoon poly bags at TRU, $3.98 each. 

5002145-1: ROCKET RACCOON

They had a batch of the Force Awakens C3PO bags but they were $6.99. I said nuts to that.

I've also noticed something that's been going on at my local TRU stores, not sure if this is the norm for others. They have been stuffing all sorts of poly bag and blind pack items into tubes. Kind of like when you are supposed to pull out the bottom item and then the next one sets like pez. In doing so, they are crushing the bags and they have absolutely no order to it. They stuff anything as if they can't be bothered to hang them or display them nicely. Probably because these are older items and they don't care but they aren't even on clearance or anything. 

Forgot about the 'tubes', but yes, they are/were doing it in my TRU stores too.

Rejoice rejoice, what a glorious day:

3x 44027 for 14,99 & 3x 44023 for 9,99  to part out 92222 for the batpod

30215 Legolas greenleaf for 3,99 

2x 76039 Ant-man for 19,99

& to top it all off, 14 x 30279 for ZERO euro, yes that's right ZERO, 

It was available as a promo-item in a store but they sell them for 3,99 aswell but the cashier must have made a mistake and I got them all for free :)

1 hour ago, BP said:

Rejoice rejoice, what a glorious day:

3x 44027 for 14,99 & 3x 44023 for 9,99  to part out 92222 for the batpod

30215 Legolas greenleaf for 3,99 

2x 76039 Ant-man for 19,99

& to top it all off, 14 x 30279 for ZERO euro, yes that's right ZERO, 

It was available as a promo-item in a store but they sell them for 3,99 aswell but the cashier must have made a mistake and I got them all for free :)

Definitely need to tell me where you make your purchases :P

Found a lonely 10695 marked down to $15 in WM. Not bad at <$0.03 per brick. Took her home with me of course.

Also scored some ever important brownie points with the missus by grabbing 6x Sterilite ornament storage and 3x Sterilite Storage tubs for 50% off at the same WM.

30 minutes ago, Alpinemaps said:

70741 Ninjago Airjitzu Cole Flyer for $9.99

Yes, that's RRP.  But there's a piece in there that's exclusive to that set, and one other set - the 2015 SDCC Tatooine Minibuild.  I can't seem to find anyone selling that one part.  So, the kids get the Flyer, with a part replaced.

I don't know who you are anymore :cry:

• Like 1

Me and my youngest daughter picked up a 41095 Friends Emma's house. It was on sale on Walmart.com and the store here priced matched it at 59.99 so we were able to save a few bucks. It will be a fun build for the next few nights. She is in love with the Friends and shows little interest in the Elves. She doesn't say why just meh on them:mda:might go back and pick up the remaining Cinderella's castle 41055 due to them being on sale for a few bucks off. I don't see them around very much anymore. They had 4 left. 

• Like 2

1 - 41074 - Azari and the magical bakery - $18.89

1 - 41076 - Farran and the crystal hollow - $6.28

2 - 41038 - Jungle rescue base - $24

3 - 41053 - Cinderalla's dream carriage - $14.48

Saw them all almost 50% on target.com. My local Walmart price matched surprisingly when I asked. I'm not complaining.

Today I purchased the Sandcrawler(75059) and Simpson Kwik-E Mart at the Lego Store. Got two parrot bags (coupons), two friends poly bags, two left over nexo knights polys, and then I used earned VIP Points to get two large pick-a-brick cups and two christmas 40124(on clearance). 

I am happy with my purchases today.:girldance:

21 minutes ago, Bisonadmiral said:

1 - 41074 - Azari and the magical bakery - $18.89

1 - 41076 - Farran and the crystal hollow - $6.28

2 - 41038 - Jungle rescue base - $24

3 - 41053 - Cinderalla's dream carriage - $14.48

Saw them all almost 50% on target.com. My local Walmart price matched surprisingly when I asked. I'm not complaining.

Were they out of stock on target.com when you price matched?