What Lego set did you buy today?

13 minutes ago, Yellowtot said:

Yeah real jackpot there, I managed to pickup 2 Grand hotels for £25 each so not the end of the world, but was nothing like that in any of the Tesco's near me

Pot luck really, funny thing is i noticed about 4 of the large Scooby doo sets and never scanned them. According to a UK deals site they are 75% as well :(

3 hours ago, botchy123 said:

Sounds like a Christmas song but

6 Avengers Towers £15

5 Wookie Gunships £15

4 Tie fighters   £15

3 Naboo Starfighters £ 13

2  Poes X wing  £17 ( 1 crushed )

And a £25 Imperial Assault Carrier  with a beaten up box 

£323 paid against  £1290 @ RRP

Best deal of 2016 up to now

Lucky bugger, I managed 62 cast off series 14 and 2 mixels, not 2 boxes, 2 sad lonely mixels.  

A red Creatures for 11.99.  I had a buy $15 get $5 off Kmart Shop Your Way surprise and it was either this creator set or 4 minifigures  from the Monster series.    My Kmart sucks.  Half the lights were not working today and the door alarm kept going off.  Thought I was in the slums of Detroit and not in Sterling Height's, MI.  Kmart/Serars just needs  to be shot and put out of our misery.

4 hours ago, Jeffrey_Dollars said:

Just recieved a e-mail today at 1:47 PM CT time saying it shipped. If i remember right you posted that you ordered yours before i even ordered mine so you should be good.

Yes phew - received my email at 5:37pm EST saying all 5 shipped. Yay!

13 minutes ago, comicblast said:

Bought a lot off of shopgoodwill.com. Listing was for half of UCS Yoda, and I got outbid on the second listing that included the other half. If the other bidder reads this, contact me, and maybe we can work something out, as neither of us can do anything with half a Yoda, LOL.

You want to talk to @Starkthunder ....

23 minutes ago, comicblast said:

Bought a lot off of shopgoodwill.com. Listing was for half of UCS Yoda, and I got outbid on the second listing that included the other half. If the other bidder reads this, contact me, and maybe we can work something out, as neither of us can do anything with half a Yoda, LOL.

I was bidding on him but didn't get any of him or the other nice set that was mixed in with those 10 lots.

PS If you got the lot with his body there is a good chunk of the other set in that lot.

Edited by Starkthunder
add the PS