What Lego set did you buy today?

At a local Lego store:

2x Exo Suits at $24 marked down from $34

1X 75083 AT-DP for $34 marked down from $49. I saw the guy walk out of the backroom with it and I took it off his hands before he was able to make room for it on the shelf. 

At Target I got 3x 75075 AT-AT micro's for $4.68 each down from $9.99

14 hours ago, Alpinemaps said:

A couple off the bay...

Grabbed a 'no box, sealed bags' 75105 Millennium Falcon for $99

Bought a 8092 Landspeeder used for $19.  I accidentally sold the last of my new sets a couple of weeks ago, that I was planning on building.  Now I've got it back.

I just bought a no box, no minifigs 75105 off of ebay for $89 shipped. I figured that $60+ off retail was worth it - I hope this one doesn't get discounted too much later in life, and my son doesn't care about which minifigs go with it ....

Speaking of minifigs, any suggestions for a cheap way to score a OT Han Solo and Chewbacca? Which Han Solo version (I see like 30+ versions on BL) is the cheapest OT version?

1 hour ago, Phil B said:
1 hour ago, Phil B said:

I just bought a no box, no minifigs 75105 off of ebay for $89 shipped. I figured that $60+ off retail was worth it - I hope this one doesn't get discounted too much later in life, and my son doesn't care about which minifigs go with it ....

Speaking of minifigs, any suggestions for a cheap way to score a OT Han Solo and Chewbacca? Which Han Solo version (I see like 30+ versions on BL) is the cheapest OT version?

Never mind, found a sw011a Chewie and a sw539 Han Solo for ~$10 ex shipping on BL. So this ship has now been manned :)

Sounds like a Christmas song but

6 Avengers Towers £15

5 Wookie Gunships £15

4 Tie fighters   £15

3 Naboo Starfighters £ 13

2  Poes X wing  £17 ( 1 crushed )

And a £25 Imperial Assault Carrier  with a beaten up box 

£323 paid against  £1290 @ RRP

Best deal of 2016 up to now

45 minutes ago, botchy123 said:

Sounds like a Christmas song but

6 Avengers Towers £15