8694 Krika 
5886 Dino T-rex chopper
21003 Seattle 
21003 Seattle 
21003 Seattle 
79017 Battle of the five armies
41041 friends 
41044 friends 

I hit 3 targets, 4 walmarts, a TRU, and a B&N today looking for the usual suspects.. and things were bleak. Only picked up 1 b-wing for 35.00.. that's how bad it was, and that was the only star wars vader box I saw.  I did see a bit of a Jurassic World restock in the targets.  Saw some of the 2015 star wars boxes, but nothing that was retiring.  I think this is the bleakest i've seen it because there was nothing really great at the moment.  Should have just gone online and bought an exclusive...

16 minutes ago, fossilrock said:

I hit 3 targets, 4 walmarts, a TRU, and a B&N today looking for the usual suspects.. and things were bleak. Only picked up 1 b-wing for 35.00.. that's how bad it was, and that was the only star wars vader box I saw.  I did see a bit of a Jurassic World restock in the targets.  Saw some of the 2015 star wars boxes, but nothing that was retiring.  I think this is the bleakest i've seen it because there was nothing really great at the moment.  Should have just gone online and bought an exclusive...

It is the time of the year and the competition may have visited before you.

Had $85 in TRU rewards to burn, so picked up 2 Battle for Ninjago City ($72.98 ea) and 1 Pirates Soldier's Outpost (13.99)...After rewards, $79.08 out the door.  Didn't have time to go on TRUTH day, or could've been a few bucks cheaper.  Happy to get a couple of the Ninjago though.

• Like 1

Had $85 in TRU rewards to burn, so picked up 2 Battle for Ninjago City ($72.98 ea) and 1 Pirates Soldier's Outpost (13.99)...After rewards, $79.08 out the door.  Didn't have time to go on TRUTH day, or could've been a few bucks cheaper.  Happy to get a couple of the Ninjago though.

I thought Saturday 10% ended...

54 minutes ago, Ciglione said:

It is the time of the year and the competition may have visited before you.

Well, I played a role, but the holiday season and competition has definitely put a nail in the coffin.  Even the set with Jar Jar Binks in it is gone.  I pretty much sacked most of the vader boxes during October/November leading up to Black Friday, so I can't complain too much, but I think the days of finding any of those sets are over.  

• Like 2

tempted box crush fates and bought another tumbler from target on ebay using ebay bucks.  i noticed a little icon underneath for a "save $20" - ended up getting this code:   CLIVE2016  ymmv which took $20 off the price so between ebay bucks and the code, tumbler was $110.  not as good as the free tumbler i got from target  from a couple of weeks ago when I picked up the 2  ordered for instore pickup.  get there one is severely damaged 1 - looked like a gorilla took a shotgun to it holes popped seals, creases worst one ever  - told clerk i'd take it and return it later since he didn't know how to do a partial order cancel and there was a line of holiday gift buyers standing behind me (before xmas) .  then i got to my car and got an email saying, "we're sorry, one of the items in your order was damaged and is not available for pickup, we have credited your account."  never look a gift tumbler in the mouth.

Edited by cladner
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, California92563 said:

I bought 17 spongebob mega blok mystery packs for .88 each and 1 of the McFarlane walking dead mystery packs for $1.48, I wish I could have found more of the walking dead figures I really wanted those :( 

Someone took a wrong turn...

• Like 2