What Lego set did you buy today?

Yesterday picked up online order for Ant man for $20. Found one in the shelf and it rang $15. Did not want to wait in customer service line so moved on.

2x changing season for $35 and riddler set. Distressed scooby doo lighthouse $35.

This morning bought distressed helicarrier for $275 from ebay.

• Like 5

2 Cinderella's Dream Carriage for $11.24 after SYWR voodoo. I don't know why I do this to myself.  At some point that d*** castle is going to retire and i'm hoping it will sell better bundled with the carriage. But I have a sinking feeling that the castle is the princess line's dolphin cruiser/death star

16 minutes ago, lazuli16 said:

2 Cinderella's Dream Carriage for $11.24 after SYWR voodoo. I don't know why I do this to myself.  At some point that d*** castle is going to retire and i'm hoping it will sell better bundled with the carriage. But I have a sinking feeling that the castle is the princess line's dolphin cruiser/death star

I sure hope not. I'm holding out hope that Cinderella's castle retires when the Beast castle is released.

Well I was out in town today (guam), and I was downright offended at the markup on sets. I'm talking near $500 on $240 retail sets...$200 for MF arggh. Anyway, I managed to pickup an Antman Final Battle for $25.99 at the TRU Express (everything besides $20 sets are outrageously overpriced. I also picked up the technic street bike and record breaker just for fun and moc parts. I can't wait until the exchange on base gets some more sets so I can price match.

Edited by SilentSentry

One of my affiliate partners I do some business with is AIG.  They have a points system that is accumulated in all kinds of ways.  Business trips, hotels, purchases etc.  It doesn's matter what it is.  Sometimes it is 15-30% in points for money spent.  This is on top of credit card points etc.  So i can then use those points at vendors.  Just like cash.

23 minutes ago, labfreak7 said:

That's about 2 grand? How did you have that many points? From Lego? I'm confused

That's some impressive buying if you racked up that many.

I did at one time have a bundle at lego.  I spent 60k in 2013 and early 14 on their website which got me banned.

IMG_3096.thumb.JPG.ab7b68df4cb592de28246Drove from OKC to MO and made a few stops along the way.  Below is what I picked up.  I passed on a ton of stuff, but Chima, Friends, and Ninjago are not in my ballpark, so I don't mess with too many of them.  I also passed on a few deals I probably shouldn't have, but I'm trying to stick to some kind of plan.

ISD - $114

Mine - $69

Phantom - $19

Tydirium - $74

Bakery - I believe $19

Cement Mixer - $18.50

Edited by Loghamel
  • Like 5