What Lego set did you buy today?

At Walmart today I bought the following:

3 - Mos Eisley Cantina - 75052 - $49.99 

2 - Kashyyyk Troopers - 75035 - $9 

1 - Classic creative building box set - 10695 - $30 

1 - Flying Phoenix Fire temple - 70146 - $75

I'm not a huge fan of the Chima sets but I couldn't turn down 1300 pieces for $75. All boxes were in great shape. 

I made some online orders today.

Big Bang theory at amazon $51.74

4x Ant man from third party FBA sellers at amazon for $30 each.

2x Tumbler from amazon and target.

AWD simpson house for $175.44 after tax.

5x Friends pop star recording studio walmart pick for $9.99 each.

26 minutes ago, legodelorean said:

I'm about to buy some Elves Airas Pegasus Sleigh 41077 for $14.38. Not sure about these and girls liking these sets.

Looking at the trends on the Elves sets, I'm personally leaning toward this one and the Spa Secret myself.  Bought 3 Spa secret at 11.24 a piece recently.  I've seen it more than once on these forums about not going wrong with horses or dolphins (especially pink or purple ones).

24 minutes ago, LegoAddict42 said:

Looking at the trends on the Elves sets, I'm personally leaning toward this one and the Spa Secret myself.  Bought 3 Spa secret at 11.24 a piece recently.  I've seen it more than once on these forums about not going wrong with horses or dolphins (especially pink or purple ones).

What do the rest of you guys think? Not sure I want to bite the bullet on these. Then again, it's usually the sets I'm not sure of and they end up selling really well. 

What lego set did I almost buy?  On my birthday I wanted to go to toys r us so wasn't anything great but had 125$ in rewards so had about 400$ in lego. First time I wasn't worried about a phone coupon or anything and get to partial pay as it's the manager and she rips credit card reader away from me as I am putting in partial pay of $20.  Says that I can't do that even though it would have worked as we have done thousands of times.  I said I don't have 300$ on my card said then what. Needless to say I flipped out saying your are denying a 400 purchase for this. I said I am not saving 10 percent because you mark your items up 15 percent. I said keep it all and left and now blew my cover at my best TRU so not a good day. I know it is policy but could not keep my cool. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, shootyb said:

Great job on the Ant-Man. I went to two Targets that showed they had stock, but neither store could find them.

Me too. I even drove to a further target because it showed unstock. The employees did not even try to help me. They simply said if it's not on the shelf it's gone :(

3 hours ago, Jersey Crewmax said:

This actually happened yesterday but picked up 6 Spaceport 60080 for $20 each at Walmart. The ironic thing was, 5 minutes later I get a Slickdeals notification that you can pick up the Spaceport for $90ish on Amazon. Also managed a 1500 piece Large Ideas box for $30 at a different Walmart.

I'll take one of those spaceports off your hands ;) 

This actually happened yesterday but picked up 6 Spaceport 60080 for $20 each at Walmart. The ironic thing was, 5 minutes later I get a Slickdeals notification that you can pick up the Spaceport for $90ish on Amazon. Also managed a 1500 piece Large Ideas box for $30 at a different Walmart.

And I thought $75 was a good price.

1 hour ago, MinifigW said:

And I thought $75 was a good price.

It was one of these rare opportunities so I jumped and made sure I grabbed everything on the shelf. Would have asked if they had more in the back but I know how they are.