What Lego set did you buy today?

2 hours ago, ositosoto said:

Hi Codes,

Was the lonely mountain on clearance? or you get the discount because of the box damage?

Hi Ositosoto,

Sorry, I should have been more clear.  I bought it at MSRP ($149.99), but used $50 worth of TRU giftcards that I paid $30 for.  That's where the savings came in.

The box wasn't as damaged as I remembered, so no discount.

Sorry for the confusion.

Sadly my deal for Emmet's Mech (70814) for my collection fell through - out of stock. In Europe it's now very hard to get for RPP. But added some more items to my collection:

SW (all MISB)

9500 Interceptor (big TOR fan) for 30% off

9494 Interceptor for slightly above RPP which I consider a decent deal

9498 for like 15% off RPP

Creator: 

4956 house used without box but apparently 100% complete and in mint condition for like 40 bucks

Ideas (MISB)

21109 exo for 20% of RPP

21301 birds for RPP

21110 RI for like 35 bucks

Got a second pet shop for £99 which I need to collect tomorrow. Surely I can't go wrong with his set at this price? Hopefully not, but we'll have to see.

I've picked up a few of these from Smyths now. I now have 5, including one to build. Will hold off until the signs of retirement appear. Judging by recent events, we could be waiting a while.

38 minutes ago, LahH001 said:

I've picked up a few of these from Smyths now. I now have 5, including one to build. Will hold off until the signs of retirement appear. Judging by recent events, we could be waiting a while.

Yeah it seems we could but I'm hoping for a surprise retirement. Tempted to get another one at that price so I can have one to build and two to keep sealed. Just hoping the one I pick up tomorrow isn't completely destroyed like my brick bounty I got from there...

10 minutes ago, legodelorean said:

I bought 2 more Poe X-Wing Fighter polybags 30278 from Target and 2 Friends Pop Star Show Stage 41105 for $15.38 each clearance from Target. I couldn't pass these up and they are my first ever Friends set purchases. Popped my cherry!

dpci for the poe x-wing please! thank you

10 hours ago, LahH001 said:

Well, that didn't last long!  Price is now back up to £120.  A lot of people probably jumped on that bandwagon, thinking that this was too good an opportunity to past up, given that this could be retired soon. I think this promo, cleaned them out, since my orders was from a new shipment. 

After a three week hiatus it felt good to be back for TRUTH today.  Pickings were slim but I got a couple things that made the trip worthwhile:

Rescue Reinforcements - $38

Emmet's Construction Mech - $44

Lavertus' Outland Base - $31.50

Rogon's Rock Flinger x3 - $16 each

Prices reflect the in store 30% off all Chima, Movie, and TMNT including clearance and of course the 10% for TRUTH.

Edited by zskid00

Got these at Target today ...

76039: Ant-Man Final Battle  $13.98

21304: Doctor Who  $29.36 (looked like an online return)

Saw a lot of Chima marked down 50% to 70%

Great job on the Ant-Man. I went to two Targets that showed they had stock, but neither store could find them.

• Like 1