What Lego set did you buy today?

On ‎12‎/‎23‎/‎2015 at 8:02 PM, terrymc4677 said:

I like that! Can I borrow that?

I did the "Shopko Stack" 27 times and picked up 54 Rey's Speeders at 49% off. Neat little set. One of a kind vehicle used by a major character that most likely won't be included in any other sets in the foreseeable future, and Rey's headpiece is unique to this set (for now). Seeing as I have these stacked up on my poker table, I guess I am "all in" on this little guy. At 49% off I'm willing to take that gamble. I'll list them locally at retail to move a few here and there. The rest will take awhile to sell but I'm ok with that. Once gone I don't see why this set wouldn't sell for $25-$30 each.

There are only 53 pictured because I sold one to the Pastor at my church for cost. He is a huge Star Wars and Lego fan, so I'm always hooking him up when I find good deals.

El hordo strikes again.

1 hour ago, Iluminadings said:

Wtf? I've never seen at Toysrus in Germany Birds.

Birds is much more rare in Europe than in the States. Birds are at every damn retailer in the US. I was buying them from Kmart for $30 a few months ago. TRU stores near me still have a bunch. I just got back from Lego store and they had stacks of them for 20% off. This set is going to do much better in the EU.

• Like 1