What Lego set did you buy today?

Picked up an Orc Forge at Target the other day, first one I've seen here in months. LotR stuff is getting very bare around here except for the $50 Shopko Uruk-Hai sets. They should be all getting clearanced here shortly with the new wave coming right around the corner.

Guest ph4tb0i

I'm sure this train will be another winner like the other trains, but I can't get past the orange. UGH! That was what I liked about he Maersk Train so much, loved the color scheme.

Heh, I'm a train fan so this will sit nicely next to my emerald night and maersk, both of which I needed to buy multiple sets to get extra coaches/freight cars...

I'll be getting that second horizon express later on but I couldn't resist adding one to my collection right now! :)

Took a chance and bought 4x (what is left) Knight and Castle building set (5929), on sale $10.39 CAN and noticed it's retired, price guide shows a good CAGR. Medieval theme seems to be 'safe', doesn't go out of style or interest...always people interested in this theme and it wasn't a BIG investment. Hope it's a good purchase!

Made an order to LEGO Shop at Home purchasing: 10220 Volkswagen T1 Camper Van 21000 Willis Tower 21002 Empire State Building 21003 Seattle Space Needle 21008 Burj Khalifa 21102 Minecraft Mini World 60003 Fire Emergency 60007 High Speed Chase 60016 Tanker Truck x2 60018 Cement Mixer

Received my $169.99 MF: Haunted House today from Toys R Us. I had some TRU rewards $$$ I needed to burn and also received my free Mandalorian Gauntlet polybag. I also had a $15 off $50 coupon and some more TRU $$$ to burn, so I picked up another Super Heroes: Joker's Funhouse today and got another free Gauntlet with that as well.

Bought two B-Wings last night at 12:02 am and two more a few minutes ago from Lego.com. I hope they do a running change for the 2nd order, but that's a long shot. I got a Hoth Han and poster with each order. My son, daughter, and I attended the May the 4th event at TRU today. I thought the JEK-14 was a cool little build. We each built one, so we left with 3 and an instruction book for each. They are also giving away a free Lego collector book that has details of the Yoda Chronicles and overviews of the 2013 line-up of Star Wars Lego. The JEK-14 starfighter is bigger than I thought it would be when I saw the promotion pictures. We arrived about 12:45 PM after my son's soccer game was finished. It wasn't crowded at all and we had the whole table to ourselves. A few other families showed up as we were finishing our builds.

Bought two B-Wings last night at 12:02 am and two more a few minutes ago from Lego.com. I hope they do a running change for the 2nd order, but that's a long shot. I got a Hoth Han and poster with each order.

My son, daughter, and I attended the May the 4th event at TRU today. I thought the JEK-14 was a cool little build. We each built one, so we left with 3 and an instruction book for each. They are also giving away a free Lego collector book that has details of the Yoda Chronicles and overviews of the 2013 line-up of Star Wars Lego. The JEK-14 starfighter is bigger than I thought it would be when I saw the promotion pictures. We arrived about 12:45 PM after my son's soccer game was finished. It wasn't crowded at all and we had the whole table to ourselves. A few other families showed up as we were finishing our builds.

Great day with the kids exciter1! Same experience at Lego store for me. Too bad some folks were miffed about the early morning purchases and the back and forth that ensued in forums, because my son purchased the Echo Base set for $90, something I would NEVER have bought, and he got a Han poly and opened it as soon as he got home...MIB my arse..HA! He is so excited to build the set, and the minifigures included in the set that he doesn't have...reminds me of the whole joy of Legos...building and playing.

Great day BrickPickers, i had no idea about this stuff till i found this site a few months ago, and have been reading and learning from the pros. THANKS Jeff and Ed!

Not much, went to the Lego store and was planning on picking out my own Mint, and I mean MINT, B-Wing. They were OOS, so I might end up returning 5 of them before I get a satisfying one like Jaisonline. LOL. I saw my first Series 10 minifigures, so logically, I felt through the whole bin, with some other stranger who claimed that he had "never gotten a minifigure wrong". I scored a Grandpa, 2 Roman Soldier Commanders, and 1 Aztec warrior (<-mistake. Trying to get one more Roman Solider Commander). 3/4 so I am happy, though 4/4 is much better... Oh well. Only my second time feeling CMS bags.