What Lego set did you buy today?

Got used and complete the 8086 Droid Tri Fighter and 6206 Tie Interceptor for like $25 in a flea market, someone also told me that he saw and used 8007 3CPO for $20, but I couldnt find it :(. Im starting to think that maybe I could sell new and used Legos sets at my local Ebay.

So I'm definitely one of the crew that's complained about never finding deals in the past, but my luck finally changed. Still can't find jack squat in the stores on clearance, but browsing CL paid off again. Got: Ninjago Ultrasonic Raider - 50 LOTR Helms Deep - 50 Lego City Police Station - 50 MF Vampyre Castle - 50 I've never been happier to hand a guy 200 bucks for Lego.

So I'm definitely one of the crew that's complained about never finding deals in the past, but my luck finally changed. Still can't find jack squat in the stores on clearance, but browsing CL paid off again. Got:

Ninjago Ultrasonic Raider - 50

LOTR Helms Deep - 50

Lego City Police Station - 50

MF Vampyre Castle - 50

I've never been happier to hand a guy 200 bucks for Lego.

wow.....very nice deal!

So I'm definitely one of the crew that's complained about never finding deals in the past, but my luck finally changed. Still can't find jack squat in the stores on clearance, but browsing CL paid off again. Got:

Ninjago Ultrasonic Raider - 50

LOTR Helms Deep - 50

Lego City Police Station - 50

MF Vampyre Castle - 50

I've never been happier to hand a guy 200 bucks for Lego.

What a steal!

Poor guy must have sold it in order to pay his taxes! JK!

I didn't ask any questions about why he was selling them, and he didn't seem to have any regret or sorrow whatsoever to have to get rid of them. Kinda makes you wonder.

Not sure if there is any way to do this without opening the boxes, but I would check to make sure that all the minifigures are there. Sometimes you can get a "good deal" then figure out that the set has had the minifigures removed already. I really hate when people do this!

Today I bought 11 series 9 and 10. I found a mr. Gold! Second bag I fingered. That top hat stuck out like a sore thumb. I didn't want to open it but just had to only to find that he is double bagged in a clear bag. Yeah

Congratulations! That's awesome.

I didn't ask any questions about why he was selling them, and he didn't seem to have any regret or sorrow whatsoever to have to get rid of them. Kinda makes you wonder.

Is this the guy from Plano? He is constantly listing sets super cheap. I want to buy from him but haven't as I'm afraid something fishy is going on.

Is this the guy from Plano? He is constantly listing sets super cheap. I want to buy from him but haven't as I'm afraid something fishy is going on.

This guy had a phone number local to Austin, but he did mention he "worked" out of town, so who knows. The weird thing is what he would say to me. First time I bought 2 sets from him he said the sets were gifts and his kid was too small for Lego and they were going to get him Mega Bloks instead. A week later he listed like 6 or 7 more large sets, of which I bought 4 (yesterday). He mentioned they wanted to get his kid a 3DS. Just kind of weird. I wonder if he had some connection somewhere that he was getting these sets really cheap. He asked for 50 for each of his sets, regardless of size. He had sets that MSRP'ed anywhere from 89.99 to 129.99. Nothing smaller.

8043 Excavator for $190 at TRU with online price match to $199 and $25 off $100. Brutal markup of $241 because, well because it is TRU and promotion week. 9450 Epic Dragon for $84 B&****** after 30% coupon and 10% member. TRU manager that scored me (2) SSDs at $250/ea hooked me up with online price match AND $25 off 8043. The other managers there don't do that. She is a discount machine!!!