What Lego set did you buy today?

Did they ring up regular price (3.99-4.29)? I found one at target reduced to $1.02 with a red tag that said "as is" on it so I grabbed a handful of the ones they had left, but they rang up for $4.29 so I passed.

Yeah, regular price. $3.99 at this Target. I figured since they are EOL they are still worth picking up a few here and there when I find them. Hope I am right come Christmas time.

I found one at target reduced to $1.02 with a red tag that said "as is" on it so I grabbed a handful of the ones they had left, but they rang up for $4.29 so I passed.

That's wierd but not the first time it has happened to me. Regardless of what it does ring up for, they are supposed to change how much it rings up for to what the price tag says it is. I had a set at Walmart with a price tag reading $14.97 but it rang up for the regular $24.97. I made sure to point it out and the lady at the register changed it.

I've had a number of other times where this happened with the point being, it is company policy to ring up an item for what the price tag says regardless of what it does ring up for when they scan it.

Did they ring up regular price (3.99-4.29)? I found one at target reduced to $1.02 with a red tag that said "as is" on it so I grabbed a handful of the ones they had left, but they rang up for $4.29 so I passed.

I got 10 of these for $1.02. There were at least 20 more at the Target I went to. I think we were seeing the same sets. Mine had an "AS IS" sticker and Sharpie across the normal bar code. I got mine for $1.11 each since we have tax. ;(

just picked up a coupld ghost trains on amazon.. couldnt let 28% off get by me

I bought 6... 2 New at your price, and 4 "Like New" for 49 (Slight cosmetic damage on box). That puts at 9 of them... I hope this one performs well. But it's hard to see taking a loss on those at the price paid.

Had been trolling my local Craigslist for a few weeks and finally got a decent deal: A Malevolence and A Hobbit Goblin Battle for $50 each, new in box. The guy had a Lego City Fire Station also for $50 that I think retails for $100 but I decided to pass on it.

The Dynamic Duo Fun House, online Lego store...no discounts - bad novice investor :) Looks like a great set with few good mini figures and has potential. If it doesn't go up in value down the road at least I can crack it open to enjoy.

Noice! I think these actually have some potential! They are of limited release, so they will hopefully have some legs after retirement!

5 sets of Monster Fighters - Swamp Creature, online regular price $9.99 CAN each (hard for a novice to wait for sales/deals lol)...hoping this set has some potential with 2 minifigures/some parts for <$10 and most online retails don't have any stock. The swamp creature does look very cool.

Guest AnnexBrett

Got a 10197 FB and 10211 GE, used for $200 total. Sold 3hrs later for $300! Later that day I bought a 8110 unimog and 9398 crawler NISB for $360. I think this could fall in the 'quick flip" category! :)