What Lego set did you buy today?

Won a couple older castle sets on eBay, and they were from the same seller so I'll get a decent combined shipping rate. Edit: Here's the list of sets I got, it totaled just under 200 and will be a nice way to kickstart my castle collection - 6024 6034 1906 6030 6082 6080

Just picked up a Lord of the Rings: Battle for Helm's Deep (9474) for $49.15 after tax and free shipping. I was able to use the 10% discount code (KMART10PSAVINGS), my rewards from buying Lego TMNT stuff using bonus point coupons last weekend, and I also used five $5 gift cards I received with each purchase of the TMNT as well. I will also have 3% coming back from EBates for the full purchase amount of $116.98. :)

Got lucky at a Walmart. 1 x 7965 Millennium Falcon $70 2 x 6869 Quinjet Ariel Battle $35 Found them in a random cart in the toy aisles, not sure of they were breaking down a clearance aisle or about to put one up. Same Walmart still had probably 5 Helm's Deeps, Jabba's Palace, Vampyre Castle, etc, for full price. Will have to check back next month. Also got a couple of Chima polys from Target for 1/2 off. Most of the Easter clearance stuff is picked through, but I did find a couple.

i stacked clearance pricing with the monthly 15% senior discount (i dragged my dad out of the house since i am only 35) at shopko today and picked up the following... 7x 9497 republic striker class starfighter @ $16.99/each. 3x 6230 hero factory stormer @$8.49/each. total cost w/ tax was $152.34. total retail value w/ tax is $411.34. i saved $259. i love shopko. i am pretty happy with these sets. i will sell the hero factories this christmas season and hang onto the starfighters for a year or two.

Hahaha

I feel bad Rich missed out on this awesome deal so I found him another....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Retired-Lego-Star-Wars-9516-Jabbas-Palace-New-In-Sealed-Box-/400453194341?pt=Building_Toys_US&hash=item5d3cded265

i just sent that seller an offer of $100, with a message saying that "i can still buy this for $120 at the target a mile from my house (which i can), so if you want to unload yours i'll pay $100 for it." i wonder if he will accept. what an idiot.

1. Two non-UCS MF at TrU last week. This was one of few sets that does not get marked up during the BOGO deal 2. A Jabba's Palace set at Target. Apparently, they won't price match their own website, if the website is out of stock. Eventually convinced the manager. 3. Two Rancor's Pit at YoYo. Need to start unloading my inventory. Carrying too much for my liking.