What Lego set did you buy today?

If he was a nice guy it would be Bumper cars for all ;)

How about MOCing up a Cupboard ;) 

I'm joking because I bought no lego today. FW?

​some get rockets and electros , some get bumper cars.  What can one do??

Some don't like any of them and leave them behind.  

Bought a Death Star Troopers set for €14.99. Why would anyone pay near MRSP for this set you ask, well the store in question has an offer at the moment, spend at least €14.99 on a Star Wars set and get a free Stormtrooper Sergeant. :)

I may have to go back today and buy another Death Star Troopers set :lol:

Bought a Death Star Troopers set for €14.99. Why would anyone pay near MRSP for this set you ask, well the store in question has an offer at the moment, spend at least €14.99 on a Star Wars set and get a free Stormtrooper Sergeant. :)

I may have to go back today and buy another Death Star Troopers set :lol:

​Which store might this be?

42009 Mk II Crane. CL, $100. Has instructions, no box. Hopefully it is complete; I am reasonably confident. Will probably sell off the standard 42009 I had shown yesterday next to the Ultimate 42009 and use these parts for my own models.

Stopped at a Walgreens again - grabbed all the Series 12 CMF they had and two Series 13 which I thought were Unicorn Girl.

Series 12:

2 x Prospectors

1 x Princess

1 x Gamer

1 x Rock star ((Much hair metal - such Motley Crue. Wow)

1 x Pizza delivery bloke

1 x Swashbuckler

Series 13:

1 x Unicorn girl (felt for the horse head - YES!)

1 x Alien (felt for the horse head, was wrong  - bah)

42009 Mk II Crane. CL, $100. Has instructions, no box. Hopefully it is complete; I am reasonably confident. Will probably sell off the standard 42009 I had shown yesterday next to the Ultimate 42009 and use these parts for my own models.

Stopped at a Walgreens again - grabbed all the Series 12 CMF they had and two Series 13 which I thought were Unicorn Girl.

Series 13:

1 x Unicorn girl (felt for the horse head - YES!)

1 x Alien (felt for the horse head, was wrong  - bah)

​Nice score on the MKII. For the unicorn girl, if you're unsure about the head, feel for the horn. It's floating around by itself and nothing else in the series feels like it.

• Like 1

Picked up a few more sets this past week.

• Santa's Workshop (x2) - trying to reach my baseline target because "winter is coming"
  • Red Five (x1) - way past my limit but they are easy to store and hard to find at retail
  • Ecto (x6) - beginning to accumulate these because I think it will disappear quickly and without warning
  • Tower Bridge (x2) - burned up some TRU rewards and gift cards. Also picked one up "free" with VIP points at shop at home (backordered)
  • Star Wars Shadow Troopers (x3) - $6 each with surprise points at Kmart.  Meant to buy Death Star Troopers but these caught my eye to use as gifts.
  • Like 1

Bought a lot of 22+ lbs of LEGO from the Goodwill website.  Paid about 100.00.  The initial pictures looked good as far as what I was getting (couple of shells of Star Wars vehicles 8098, 9495) and several figs (Wampa). When I got it, found well over 100 Star Wars figures and the shells to about a dozen sets.  Not looking to sell, so I'm not worried about the price per pound or the fact that these are a lot of Clone Wars sets (although I think that with the figures...the price per pound was good) ,.....but I'll have a lot of fun playing detective and putting these sets together. 

• Like 1

Bought a lot of 22+ lbs of LEGO from the Goodwill website.  Paid about 100.00.  The initial pictures looked good as far as what I was getting (couple of shells of Star Wars vehicles 8098, 9495) and several figs (Wampa). When I got it, found well over 100 Star Wars figures and the shells to about a dozen sets.  Not looking to sell, so I'm not worried about the price per pound or the fact that these are a lot of Clone Wars sets (although I think that with the figures...the price per pound was good) ,.....but I'll have a lot of fun playing detective and putting these sets together. 

​Nice.  I saw that lot.  Good job.

One day I will write up some articles about the art of buying from the ShopGoodwill site.  I can be hit or miss with them sometimes.  I've gotten some gems, and I've gotten some duds.

Found some old sets in TRU today

4x 21008 Architecture Burj Khalifa

2x 4430 City - Fire Transport :o

Did not buy, but spotted at least 12x 9515 Star Wars - The Malevolence

​Not sure where you are located, but those 9515 are good buys for around $100.