What Lego set did you buy today?

This weekends (to include May 4th) buying spree:

3 - 10240 (Lego)  not quite retail after using VIP points

5 - 31036 (Lego) possibly a sleeper set if this thing retires after only 5-6 months???

14 - 75081 T-16 (only version of spiked head sand people) bought from various retailers paid 18.96/set

5 - 75054 AT-AT 81.92/set

1 - 75058 MTT (Lego) 86.05 might be taking this back...

15 - 75052 Cantina's (Target) 13 shipped and 2 for local pickup) 46.49/set.  All but three sets have shipped already.

1 - 10232 Target 151.40

1 - 10237 Amazon 193.84

A whopping 2610.94 spent...ouch.  Already surpases my total sales for the year of 2450.00.  Go figure.

79015 witch king battle popped back in stock on Walmart.ca. Was able to get 8 for $8 ea, shows that they're shipped, then another 8 popped into stock, ordered them to, wait an see if they ship. 

Edited by Vodium
edit
  • Like 1

What was the price you paid mate? Would you offer the same deal to a fellow vancouverite? I'm back in town tomorrow! Really wanted this set for personal collection and missed the boat on it :(

edit: I could meet you of course, no shipping or packaging to deal with, just a hand off and a friendly handshake type operation ;)

Edited by Zelgazra

​Didn't the Deloreans retired like long long time ago? Or was it just marked "Sold Out"?

Just sold out... Officially marked retired today. Try the forum search for retired product .. We have a thread dedicated to identifying sets that have retired.

Went to pickup my Target purchases today. One of the Cantinas was a "repackage" open box with a $49 sticker on it. I had purchased the only two they had. All 5 sealed bags were there. They were going to call another store to talk them into letting me purchase one of theirs for the same $10 off price but I could see that becoming complicated. They ended up taking the equivalent May the 4th discount (about 20%) off the repackage price, so it was $39 (about 30% off the online $56 price). Try working something like that out at a Wal-Mart.

One last hurrah!

17 FW 

30 Koala Builds

55 Keyhains

​Bloody hell, and I thought I overdid it yesterday buying four out of the six 21002 Empire State Building sets I found at Target. I feel like such a small timer compared to many of you ladies and gentlemen, lol.

​Bloody hell, and I thought I overdid it yesterday buying four out of the six 21002 Empire State Building sets I found at Target. I feel like such a small timer compared to many of you ladies and gentlemen, lol.

​Nice find on the ESB at Targets.  Keep working at it and it grows pretty easily over time.  It is not an overnight process.   Had my eye on these for awhile just had other obligations to take care of first.  After official retirement yesterday decided to pull the trigger.  Funny thing is I've counted them 3 weeks in a row.  17, 17, 17.  They are still out there if you keep looking.  

• Like 1