What Lego set did you buy today?

​I think the official release was May 1. They're up at LEGO Shop at Home at least.

I saw the new Jurassic World sets in Legoland Windsor today. They took the shelf space of the Lord of the rings sets which are now in the Last chance discount store.

Hit up an estate sale today. Got a used fire brigade, hogwarts express, winter village cottage, winter toy shop, maersk eee about 500+ minifigures (ranging from series to harry potter to superheroes) and about 15+ base plates (ranging from 15x15 to 10x10 road) for $540 total.

• Like 5

Grabbed 2 of that Bike shop & Cafe.... Not entirely sure on it, may end up returning, but after seeing all the mods of it to turn it into a modular scale, I thought I'd grab em at the sale price, then see what I can put together in LDD using the parts the 2 come with. If I can come up with something unique and satisfying I'll open them and build it (and maybe their 3 designs as well for the build experience)....if not, I'll return to my local Lego store and chuck the money into an actual modular as investment. Got 90 days to figure it out.

I'm big into cycling IRL, so a bike shop would be very fitting in my modular street, that's sort of what sold me on it.

Edited by Zelgazra
  • Like 1

Grabbed 2 of that Bike shop & Cafe.... Not entirely sure on it, may end up returning, but after seeing all the mods of it to turn it into a modular scale, I thought I'd grab em at the sale price, then see what I can put together in LDD using the parts the 2 come with. If I can come up with something unique and satisfying I'll open them and build it (and maybe their 3 designs as well for the build experience)....if not, I'll return to my local Lego store and chuck the money into an actual modular as investment. Got 90 days to figure it out.

I'm big into cycling IRL, so a bike shop would be very fitting in my modular street, that's sort of what sold me on it.

​Dude I did the exact same thing. I'm gonna try and MOC it. I picked up

2x Bike Shop & Café

1x Toy & Grocery Shop

Edited by Brickson
  • Like 1

I finally bought the Death Star.  I missed out on the SSD and I kick myself for that.  I had no DS yet.  I really wanted a RED Five but they had zero in stock.  SO I jumped in and went with 10188. 

Hate to pay full retail but with VIP points and Admiral Y.  I went with it before I missed it,

• Like 1