What Lego set did you buy today?

4x heartlake vets for $24.25/each 3x heartlake pet salons for $21.30/each 1x arctic batman/mr feeeze for $15.60 prices are after tax. these are from shopko, who currently have the vet on sale for $27.99, and 10% off all other sets. i also stacked these deals with the buy $50 get $10 off coupon that is good through 3/30.

Guest AnnexBrett

8157 Ferrari Racer in a mom&pop; store. MINT, straight from the top shelf where it was sitting in a past 3 years. I just don't know if it worth the $145...?! I just could not leave it there.

4 x Boxes Collectable Minifigures Series 9

5 x 9450 Epic Dragon Battle

2 x 8110 Technic Unimog

2 x 21010 Architecture Robie House

2 x 6857 Dynamic Duo Funhouse Escape

I really need to stop......

Nice picks! And yep buying Lego can be quite addicting lol

Score 2x 9396 Technic Rescue Helicopter for about 84$ (20% off of retails at TRU). Looking at Brickpicker, that's at least a 30% gain if sold new. I feel like technic sets are quite overlooked by many but they have great returns. I bought 2x 8070 Supercars a few months back for about 90$, they go for like 170$ now.

Where did that come from!?!?

the lego store

No reason to post the receipt ;) I believed you, just was extremely curious haha.

GREAT find!

it is customary to post your receipt when you have crazy find around here.is marked down to 181.98 then 30% off damaged box discount then 20 off 100 coupon then vip point 20 bucks and then a $20 gift card that i got for free because my free Holiday set came with dents

I jumped on double VIP points at Lego.com today. I picked up: 2 - Cargo Train (7939) 2 - Friends Summer Riding Camp (3185) 2 - Monster Fighters Vampyre Castles at Meijer with BOGO 50% off - $75 each A bunch of Ninja Turtle stuff using 10% off $75+ code KMART10PSAVINGS and 3% w/ EBates at KMart.com Creator Sopwith Camel at Lego Store for $85 after tax using a $20 off $100 coupon.