What Lego set did you buy today?

got 6 Haunted Houses Today, I used my ex-wifes Amazon Bonus Money, its really mine but used her info to get one and got $50 to get the Amazon Card, So her 2 for $160.00 each 2- Used my son's Amazon Bonus Money so got 2 haunted Houses for $152 each 3-And With Mine I just got $75 Amazon Money so I got my 2 for $142 each, so that brings me up to 18 haunted Houses. and I will try and get 1 or 2 more a month, don't forget these will be gold when retired, hopefully it won't be 5 years.

got 6 Haunted Houses Today, I used my ex-wifes Amazon Bonus Money, its really mine but used her info to get one and got $50 to get the Amazon Card, So her 2 for $160.00 each

2- Used my son's Amazon Bonus Money so got 2 haunted Houses for $152 each

3-And With Mine I just got $75 Amazon Money so I got my 2 for $142 each, so that brings me up to 18 haunted Houses. and I will try and get 1 or 2 more a month, don't forget these will be gold when retired, hopefully it won't be 5 years.

great.. i was able to get 2 on BOGO from TRU at 138 each its sold out at almost every TRU and the price is not coming down on amazon

Great find.... How do you find the deals?

For some reason, random little supplies of Imperial Shuttles have been popping up in TRU's all around. Same goes for Maersk Trains. Not exactly sure why.I live in a metropolitan area with about 4.2 million people and and I searched many stores high and low for MTs and ISs shortly after we all suspected they went EOL and I found nothing :( I dint miss the bus on these sets but I wished in had a few more of each!

Great find.... How do you find the deals?

For some reason, random little supplies of Imperial Shuttles have been popping up in TRU's all around. Same goes for Maersk Trains. Not exactly sure why.I live in a metropolitan area with about 4.2 million people and and I searched many stores high and low for MTs and ISs shortly after we all suspected they went EOL and I found nothing :( I dint miss the bus on these sets but I wished in had a few more of each!

I wish the exact same thing man! Of course even if I had more I would wish I had even more than that lol

I finally managed to get a hold of that "Golden Dragon" Ninjago set for $24. Also found two of the Planets from Series 3. Don't know why Wal-Mart didn't even carry the Coruscant one. Ugh, they're being wierd again. I didn't even find one of the "BARC Speeder" set at all. They were totally sold out! Ah well, I got "Pre Visla's Starfighter" for $10 less than retail, so it's all good. Picked up another "Z-95 Headhunter" polybag just for the heck of it. Oh and about 24 more extras from Series 9 of the Minifigures.

Are you using some sort of adhesive to bond to plywood?

I used F-26 construction adhesive. I just put it together tonight. I used a 30" by 96" solid core door blank. I put bricks all over it, and flipped it over so the weight of the door will put even pressure overnight.

IMPORTANT UPDATE - Never use F-26 to glue LEGO plates to anything. Even though the tube states that it can be used on plastic, it will react with the plates and soften and distort the plates. Unfortunately, I did not test and glued all 27 plates down. Life lessons can be tough.