What Lego set did you buy today?

I picked up the Marvel Super Heroes Iron Man Malibu Mansion attack and the DC Superheroes The Bat vs. Bane Tumbler Chase. I know there are a lot of critics about the Ironman minifigure mask but I still think it's incredible!

Cool sets! I didn't know anyone was critical about Ironman's mask. That's wierd. I thought it was well done!

2X Lego 70503 - Ninjago Golden Dragon from Shopko for $19.44 including tax. Got a $10 gift card for complaining about Shopko's onine inventory system always showing sets in stock and they were never in stock (person stocking sets said he had never seen the Temple of Light). And, got an email coupon for 20% off and Shopko's regular price on the Golden Dragon is $28.99 (every little dollar off helps!).

I found a lone Chase McCain polybag at Target! For weeks I've been going to the electronics department in the vain hopes of spotting one for my personal question. So sweet. Sometimes it's not the size of the score but the score itself.

Too true, too true.

Went to Five Below and loaded up on Harry Potter and LOTR polybags!!

Hey, you found a Five Below near ya! Great!

I cleaned out mine last week of Minifigures and a couple of those polybags.

Too true, too true.

Went to Five Below and loaded up on Harry Potter and LOTR polybags!!

Hey, you found a Five Below near ya! Great!

I cleaned out mine last week of Minifigures and a couple of those polybags.

Nice! Yeah I have another one not too far from me that I might check out after work today, hopefully I'll find something good!

Not exactly a deal, more of a disgrace. I bought 2 Monster Fighter Werewolves for $30 CAD each... They were on clearance in Walmarts for $15 each, but I couldn't find any unfortunately. So I went to TRU to get them because thats the only place that still has them! Should I just refund them? Or wait the 3 months I have to refund them, in hopes of the set going up in value?