What Lego set did you buy today?

Guest TabbyBoy

Todays Double VIP bonus is for people who made a purchase during Brick Friday weekend I believe.

I bought during Brick Friday and had the 05JAN 2x VIP email. However, I was only given single VIP points at checkout an hour ago so I didn't order at first but I just saw this:

We are currently experiencing technical difficulties due to our system maintenance and your order may take up to 24 hours to process.

Please note that:

If your order qualifies for promotions, they will be applied, but will not be shown in the checkout.

Express shipping options and payment using VIP rewards are not available during this time.

Product availability may be inaccurate during this time.

You will receive your order confirmation email with a delay. It might take up to 24 hours.

We are unable to accept phone orders at this time.

If you have any questions, please call our experts on the number shown at the bottom of this page. We apologize for the inconvenience.

The flower cart is also no longer available.

I ordered 5x Santa Workshops just now for flipping next Xmas.

Edited by TabbyBoy

weekend haul wound up with 

15 SOH for $30

16 Farnsworth for $45

1 opened but sealed inside Burj Kahlifa for $22

about 100 clearance keychains for $1.48 (R2, Chewbacca, C3PO, Lone Ranger & Taunto)

A bunch more clearance 2014 holiday sets from $5-7 (valentines, easter, snowman)

5 Mines of Moria for $63.98

2 Palpetines for $55.98

20 Turkey Polys for $3.18

• Like 2

15 SOH for $30

16 Farnsworth for $45

about 100 clearance keychains for $1.48 (R2, Chewbacca, C3PO, Lone Ranger & Taunto)

A bunch more clearance 2014 holiday sets from $5-7 (valentines, easter, snowman)

2 Palpetines for $55.98

I did well pairing the Lone Ranger and Tonto keychains, and my cost was around $3.50 each.  You'll do good at that price point.

• Like 1

15 SOH for $30

16 Farnsworth for $45

2 Palpetines for $55.98

Are you still finding Farnsworth at BAM in Atlanta? I can't believe those still exist. If so thats awesome man!

Are you still finding Farnsworth at BAM in Atlanta? I can't believe those still exist. If so thats awesome man!

Most of these were in Florida, some were in South ***.  Atlanta should be pretty much done unless more come in or are put out from backstock.  

Most B&****** still have them.  Not bad at all with 10% off there either.  

Was back "home" this weekend so hit all my old locations i used to frequent

Edited by ravenb99
  • Like 1

I did well pairing the Lone Ranger and Tonto keychains, and my cost was around $3.50 each.  You'll do good at that price point.

yeah at $1.50 was pretty much a no brainer.  Hadn't seen those in awhile.  Superman and Arctic Batman I forgot to list too.  Those have been solid sellers for me.

Usually pay $3 for them so this was a nice surprise.  

Yeah those three Architecture sets have really disappeared from B&****** fast (SOH, FW, FH) - almost as fast as Minecraft microworlds did. I missed out on some of the 50% goodness, sadly.

I did happen upon a slightly squashed UCS R2-D2 at a TRU for "retail" (15% markup) last Thursday, and felt he really needed a new home.

Then a slightly more squashed Creative Tower at a Wal-Mart for $20. First one I've seen this season, surprisingly.

Next was a nice looking CHI Temple for $80.

Scooped up some microfighters and legend beasts here and there for $7 over the weekend, and had to add a couple X-Men at $35.

Last night I talked the ass't mgr into discounts for his last Mines of Moria ($44), Mirkwood Spiders($11), and Mirkwood Elf Army ($20). None of them beat up too bad at all, and I think the last pair would be a really nice sales package for any buyers who have seen the last Hobbit movie.

There is some kind of sick pleasure in this bargain chasing... I just wish I didn't have so many stores to cover within a 45min drive.

Mega-props to the mom&pop exclusive haul way below retail. /drool

• Like 1

Picked up a Sandcrawler last night at the b&m Lego Store.  Cashed in $175 worth of VIP points plus a $50 gift card I received for Christmas.  I haven't been on here much because of the holidays, so I was surprised when they would only let me pick one promo.  I was expecting to pick up the flower cart and the at-dp, but no dice.  I tried the pull the whole "hey, I spend enough money in here to accumulate $175 in points, and you aren't going to let me get both promos?"  but they wouldn't budge.  Boooo