What Lego set did you buy today?

It's my first Rescue Reinforcements and I probably won't pursue more, unless a TRU deal pops up.

I've only got one myself but i'm thinking of picking up a couple additional sets. Because it's available from limited sources, its probably the least hoarded of the TLM themed sets. It's already trending well on Ebay and it's not EOL yet. Also, the fire MECH from this set pairs well with Emmet's Construct-o-mech.

• Like 1

One Wal-Mart

3 x 31021 Furry Creatures - $13

2 x 3817 Flying Dutchman - $17

3 x 76022 X-Men vs. Sentinel - $35

6 x 9493 X-Wing - $30 - I was going to leave a damaged one behind, until I scanned and saw this price. They were unmarked in the Lawn & Garden section.

I might go back, lots of $54 Unexpected Gathering, 3 x $49 Family House, 2 x Lake-Town Chase MSRP, 3 x $40 Cragger Command Ship, 1 x each Republic Gunship & Sail Barge, both a little trashy.  They had a red tag for $64 Bike Shops, none left.  Lots more too...  I can't believe how hard it is to find the City Tow Truck for the $13 clearance price, they disappeared quick.

• Like 2

Found one lone Series 1 Mixel at Target today and thought that was a good find but then I saw something I couldn't believe - a Horizon Express sitting on the bottom shelf!!  Clearly it had to have been an online return, so of course I grabbed it, but when I scanned it, no price came up.  I took it to the service counter and had already decided I would be purchasing it no matter what, but secretly hoping for a huge discount.  After a few minutes, I was told it was $115.46, which was 30% off of an inflated original Target price of $164.99.  After the red card discount, it came to $109.69, 15% below the true MSRP.  Not a huge discount, but since this set is nowhere to be found at retail anymore, needless to say, I was quite happy with my find!

• Like 4

Went to the LEGO store as soon as they opened and there were already about 20 people in line.  From my observation the hot sellers were clearly the Detective's Office and Slave 1 (no surprise on either).  I picked up the Detective's Office and then spent a good hour going through the Series 13 minifigures and got a bunch of those.

The Birds set looks interesting but I passed on it for now.  They had the Detective's Office, Slave 1 and Tumbler all displayed and they are all impressive looking in person.

Went to the LEGO store as soon as they opened and there were already about 20 people in line.  From my observation the hot sellers were clearly the Detective's Office and Slave 1 (no surprise on either).  I picked up the Detective's Office and then spent a good hour going through the Series 13 minifigures and got a bunch of those.

The Birds set looks interesting but I passed on it for now.  They had the Detective's Office, Slave 1 and Tumbler all displayed and they are all impressive looking in person.

I'll be stopping by there later in the day.  I'll probably just pick-up a small Star Wars set and my LEGO Employee minifig.

Go crazy folks go crazy...Yeah I live near St. Louis

3 Tumblers (Target)

10 couches (target)

2 birds (LEGO Shop at Home)

stacked with Darth Maul magnet for promos

10 Elsa's Castle(Target)

5 Santa Workshops (LEGO Shop at Home) (5 separate orders)

stacked with (1) darth maul magnet and (1) series 12 fig for promos/order

2 Slave (LEGO Shop at Home) (2 separate orders)

My wallet has a huge hole in it now...on fire.

Go crazy folks go crazy...Yeah I live near St. Louis

3 Tumblers (Target)

10 couches (target)

2 birds (LEGO Shop at Home)

stacked with Darth Maul magnet for promos

10 Elsa's Castle(Target)

5 Santa Workshops (LEGO Shop at Home) (5 separate orders)

stacked with (1) darth maul magnet and (1) series 12 fig for promos/order

2 Slave (LEGO Shop at Home) (2 separate orders)

My wallet has a huge hole in it now...on fire.

How can you get 5 Santa Workshops? In Europe it is limit 1.